cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points in SCN are not added....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have Made a donation to Doctors Without Borders/Medicins Sans Frontieres of amount 5$ then 1$ and then again 1$ but i have not received its 30 points to my SCN profile.

Kindly tell me what this has not added, and suggest the way froward to add that points to my profile.

Regards

Parag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Parag,

I'm not a Sir and neither is Susan, who I'll ping for this.

If you read at least a portion of the comments for the I care, I gave, I inspire - blog you'd know that you need to have some patience, because assigning the points and badges is a manual process that takes time.

And wasn't your donation for helping people instead of getting some virtual points?

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parag, don't pay attention to question from previous post.

That person already took credit (points) for her donation. Nobody should question one reasons for donation, it's not polite!

Especially when it is defined by the rules of the mission.

Also, as I can see Parag didn't receive his badge and points for 15 days after original request?!?!

Regards,

Mario

keohanster
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think Steffi was not being polite.  But we all have our good days and bad days so I'll get to the heart of the matter.

The process of assigning the 'I GAVE' badge is, as many people know, a manual batched process.  This usually takes about two weeks.  I can clearly see that did correctly link the SCN username to the donation on the SCN Community Fundraiser site and I am sure that the badge will appear in due time.  Technically, that would be today, but we all know about batch processes now, don't we?

Please remain patient (excuse the pun) and I am sure you will get your badge soon.

Parag, thank you for your generous donation!  And please feel free to pass the word to other members of the SCN community.

http://events.doctorswithoutborders.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participantDonations&partici...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes of course, I understand.

Mather of fact, I'm always little bit sensitive and prone to overreact when something looks unfair.

I believe that the greatness of person is recognized in capability to recognize his mistake and apologize himself.

I apologize for my overreaction.

Br,

Mario

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
keohanster
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

I have sent a note to the Badge Elves.  I don't know if they are also the Point Elves.

Hang in there, great things come to those who wait.

Sue

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

@Parag Pandya I am sorry that this took so long. It is a manual process and I missed your name in the report due to the way the time difference is handled. I have corrected so it shouldn't happen to anyone else. thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After all this long discussion i have still not received those 30 SCN point.

Can any one suggest me a way forwarder or to whom should i contact with.