cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Ehp 7 BF'S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts ,we are newly implementing for banking client and Here Version is EHP 7 AND EP 7.4      for this what are the business functions need to be activate please help me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response ,actually we are preparing FS,no configuration till now once enhancement takes place i will share all the details thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala, i have a requirement if a programme is added or any enhancement is done to the standard screen in the r/3 part related to ESS ,it will be shown in the ESS screen is it possible please guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what are the enhancements done from ur end in r3 ...kindly share here ....but it is possible to display in ess also , the screen should be in wdabap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

I have a requirement, i have configured the launchpad for the ess but its not reflecting on the portal i am unable to  see the services in the portal.where i went wrong please guide me....

Former Member
0 Kudos

for which component u assigned the launchpad from se80 check once .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

can you please share me mss launchpad document if you are having....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

You should go with following note

1730102 - Release Restrictions for SAP NetWeaver 7.4

1774566 - SAP Business Suite - Restrictions 850345 - Add-on compatibility of SAP NetWeaver 7.4 - JAVA

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok .....

refer above :-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jwala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

We are implementing ehp 7 portal 7.4 for this Launch pad customization required please share me how to do the configuration for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer below :-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the document,

I tried the steps and after copying the new launchpad in that i am creating newfolder there it is giving runtime error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what error?  where ur creating folder can u show screen shot once .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Screen Shots...

After copying New launchpad i am creating a New folder in that to drag and drop the services there i stuck in

ABAP Program CL_APB_LAUNCHPAD--------------CP something its giving error