cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource based on BKPF table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to fetch accounting document number based on selective document types and restricting Reverse Document No from BKPF table.

The data source which fulfills my requirement is 0FI_GL_4.

But some document numbers are found missing in the extractor when compared with BKPF table. 0FI_GL_4 is based on both BKPF and BSEG tables, So is that the reason why document no are missing, and if such then is there any standard DS based exclusively on BKPF table.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vikrant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses.

I analyzed and found that 0FI_GL_4 was not fetching document no. having document status(BSTAT) values as: S, Z, M, D and V.

I have also checked other GL Data sources which could provide me all these documents.

Documents No's with BSTAT as V(parked items) are being fetched further using tables VBSEGK and VBKPF. Remaining once are required to be ignore as discussed with Client.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

Vikrant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vikrant,

Cross check the docnos b/w BSEG and FAGLFLEXA tables. There is standard datasource 0FI_GL_14 on FAGLFLEXA, you can use the same instead of BSEG.

Regards,

PRK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Can you please let me know, where did you kept the filter to get the specific document types and reverse document number from BKPF table??

Have you checked keeping the same restriction in the table level also?

However this is basic which you would have checked, but just for small clarity specifying this point.

Regards,

Malathi.

former_member194898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document type: 0AC_DOC_TYP <- BLART

Reversal Ind. : 0REVERSAL <- XREVERSAL

Regards, Leszek

former_member194898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All FIGL documents are in 0FI_GL_14. DSO (0figl_o14) is in business content. In addition to it a datacube zfigl_c14 can be created.

Regards, Leszek

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Missing doc numbers have any specific series of numbers?

if yes then please debug your extract at dev system thru RSA3.

if any logic is defined like that that will know.

Mean while take the missing doc numbers and compare with other doc numbers which are pulling.

There might be some thing differ you may find.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Thanks for your prompt response.

There is no specific sequence of missing accounting document numbers, and since the extractor is standard, my doubt is whether it fetched all document No(BELNR) from BKPF of the one's common in BKPF and BSEG..

I compared the missing one's with the other one's, no such difference found.

Thanks,

Vikrant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Are you trying a full load and you are finding missing records? or you are doing delta/init load while you discover missing records?

It might be possible that some records are stored in previous periods that are not getting extracted. Also there is specific limits on 0FI_GL_4 type datasources where they only extract data in INIT or Delta mode till the timestamp of successful delta in table BWOM2_TIMEST.

Ideally, BKPF is header table and BSEG is segment so all the records which are there in BSEG must be present in BKPF and vice versa.

Thanks

Amit