cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICDATA is not working properly after dimensions have been added to ICMatching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have added two dimensions to the ICMatching model. After doing this the ICDATA data manager package no longer submits any data. The package currency converts data but the creation of the buyer/seller split etc. is not done.

I have looked into the process chain in BW but unfortunately that does not give me much information on why data is not moved around as expected. I have verified that data is moved from Consolidation to ICMatching so that is not the issue.

Does anyone have any experience on how to get this to work or how to get in to the underlying BW coding for the ICDATA process chain?

Best regards,

Lars

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Even though the ICData package wrote "0 submitted" data is actually written to the DEBET1, CREDIT1 ICAuditID's, so the package still works.

- Lars

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Whats the status of the package after running ICDATA?

have you made any changes to the standard LGF?

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Thanks for coming to my aid once again.

The package status is "succeeded". It runs the currency conversion and submits a number of data. It then runs the ICData and no data is submitted.

No changes have been made to the standard LGF. The only thing I've done is adding the two dimensions to the ICMatching model.

- Lars