cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDBILLDL (VF04) is not creating invoices in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have issues in creating intercompany invoices in background via VF04 (SDBILLDL).

Strange thing is I am able to create the invoices.

I tried searching SCN there are similar threads for VF04 issue but not able to find answer to this problem.

Please help me urgently.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Strange thing is I am able to create the invoices

Your subject text and your above comments are contradict to each other and I dont understand what exactly you want.  In normal circumstances, through VF04, scheduling background is not possible but however, if you apply OSS note 652219, then it is quite possible. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for prompt response.

Let me clarify more...

I am scheduling SDBILLDL in background to create intercompany invoices via SM36.

But in background job runs successfully without creating invoices.

clarification for Strange thing is I am able to create the invoices is below..

And for same variant it create invoices successfully in foreground.

Please let me know your thoughts,

Br,

Rahul Wagh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said earlier,  VF04 will not work if you scheule it in background.  It will work ONLY in foreground mode.  For background job, you need to schedule via VF06

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am scheduling program SDBILLDL in background & its not processing the invoices.

Please let me know have you come across how to schedule SDBILLDL in background mode.

Br,

Rahul Wagh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you not gone through my earlier posts carefully?  If not, go through it so that you will find solution to your issue.  Better before posting further queries, ensure that whatever members are suggesting, you have gone through that carefully

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

I am able to achieve desired result now.

Br,

Rahul

Answers (0)