Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining SLA Parameters in Ibase

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to define Service Level Agreement Parameters based on the Ibase, so that when I enter the Ibase in the Service Order with regards to the issue reported, the related service order can have an SLA to respond too

The Service Level Agreement's are defined based on the access sequence, where I can select the reference object as Ibase and assign the SLA Determination Procedure to the transaction type which is the service order

However when I check my Ibase transaction code in Ib53, I am not able to maintain the service and response times in it, please advice where the Service and Response times can be maintained in the Ibase

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

You use the SAP CRM Web UI to access Installed Base Functionality. There you will get the assignment block to add SLA Profiles in the Installed Bases. I have taken a screen shot of the same.

Also, it is better to use the Web UI since SAP GUI is mostly used for custom development and admin activities.

I will also look for the SLA Profiles in IB53 transaction code in the mean time.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Samantak Chatterjee.

0 Kudos

hello, from which role and page can I view this area?

My problem is adding service profile and response profile to service order category

Answers (0)