cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a login page or window in Fiori-type Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a purchase requisition approval application which gives the list of PRs to be currently approved by a user. The screen-shot is given below.

The list of PRs currently being displayed belongs to a particular user whose ID has been hard-coded in the Gateway currently and the function module has userid as the import parameter. The screen-shot of the gateway EBANMAINSet implemenmtation is given below.

The Fiori-application has been based on the steps mentioned in the document Making Fiori-like UI5 application through 10 exercises.

I need to have a login page or window where R/3 userid and password of the user will be inserted and it will populate the list of PRs (like currently it is doing for only one specific id '11000694' through gateway settings).

How this can be achieved?

Awaiting your kind help.

Regards,

Subhabaha Pal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhabaha,

you can configure the logon screen at the SICF node for your specific UI5 implementation.

Start transaction SICF and navigate to the SICF node under /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/[sap/or your own namespace]. On tab "Error Pages", sub-tab "Logon Errors" [don't know why the tabs are using the "error" phrase you can activate the option "System Logon". By clicking the "Configuration" button, you get the displayed settings dialogue where you can enter a class for the logon. I used for example /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGON which displays the well known Fiori Logon page. You can create your own logon page by creating a new sub-class of CL_ICF_SYSTEM_LOGIN. Just have a look to /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGON, which is also a sub class of that class, to get a feeling for the implementation.

Best regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Florian. I shall try to do the same and get back to you shortly.

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

Regards,

Subhabaha Pal