cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after asset migration between company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do asset migration between two company code and after depreciation I note that I have difference between G/L depreciation account and depreciation on  account determination in asset module. I find that the difference whas caused by a status but I dont'know what is mean (the screen below) ? For other asset, all is ok.

The asset must start depreciation at 01.07.2014 and when I try to change the date for 31.12.2013, the next depreciation period equalizes all the depreciation.

Someone have a similar problem? I don't know how I can repair this difference. I do Opening Balance with OASV.

Regards,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

If you have wrongly posted the legacy difference in GL accounts, then you have to adjust it through OASV. Before that you have to reset the reconciliation accounts in OAK5.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

We posted good open balance in OASV. I saw that if we changed the start of depreciation on asset to 31.12.2013, the system will posted the difference in next depreciation period.

The second thing I saw is that if we change the date of migration in table V_T093C_08 from 30.06.2014 to 31.12.2013, this line status disappears.

In 10 period all will be ok but we will have still difference between July and September and I don't know how can I repair this.

Martin

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe if you posted a screenshot in English?    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan,

I'm sorry but we don't have translation for this operation... but this status mean 'transfer of data from the previous system'.

Regards,

Martin