cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Administrator Sessions Created every 5 minutes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Every 5 minutes, in the CMC -> Sessions area, there are 4 "Administrator" user sessions that get created with Client Session as "Logon without Client ID".

I found an SAP Note - 1770053 - Auditing Database is growing very fast with SYSTEM and NULL ACCOUNT entries. Though not much of a help.

Anyone has faced this kind of an issue before.

Thanks & Rgds,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any monitoring setup to run the probes?

Which version of BO you have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jawahar,

We are on BI4.1 SP03 (on RHELinux).

And there are no monitoring setup to run probes. Infact, I have simply set Auditing slider to OFF (No events are being audited now - this being development env).

Earlier, I faced an issue where the CMS server timestamp would change every 3 minutes. The moment the timestamp changed, all the applications were rendered useless (with a JAVA Null Pointer Error).

I thought this was due to CMS corruption and so simply recreated the primary Node using serverconfig script. The issue still recurred.

I found this issue to be related to Audit DB. The Audit Schema had reached its full size and couldn't expand further (AUTOEXTENT was OFF).

To resolve this issue, I simply disabled the ADS Auto Reconnect checkbox in the Auditing screen of CMC. The issue of CMS changing its timestamp got resolved here.

However, after I recreated the Primary Node -  this issue of 4 Administrator UserIDs getting created every 5 minutes started to occur and I have not been able to find the root cause of the same.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks & Rgds,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jawahar,

Somehow, this issue was related to Auditing.

To check the same, I revised the value of "

The two issues - the CMS Timestamp change & the Administrator sessions being created every 5 mins got resolved.

Though I am still why Auditing is the culprit here.

Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Thanks & Regards,

Sree

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not aware of Auditing will cause the issue. Enable traces and work with SAP support. It looks like some weird is happening.