cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Consolidation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue when I run consolidation script from the package, I am getting an error Accounts and entities is not matching in Ownership model, can somebody tell me what could be the error I have commented the currency translation as we are not doing the currency translation but I have maintained all the rates in the rates model. How is consolidation program calling the ownership structure , and how are they connected.

*RUN_PROGRAM CONSOLIDATION

CATEGORY = %CATEGORY_SET%

GROUP = %GROUP_SET%

TID_RA = %TIME_SET%

*ENDRUN_PROGRAM

regards

Rk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paliwalamit9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakhi,

Are you using default Dimensions in ownership model as ENVIRONMENTSHELL?

If yes, is your entity model in consolidation model and ownership model same?

Don't comment the currency conversion, as that is the pre requisite for consolidation.

Why do you want to comment it ?

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakhi,

the ownership contains the consolidation methods per entity (same dimension as in consolidation model) and scope (same dimension [group type] as in consolidation model).

In your script the consolidation is run for a specific group that the user selects at runtime. In your ownership model you need a consolidation method and ownership percentages for all those entities you want to consolidate in your consolidation model.

Amit is right though, this requires the conversion to run. In a multi-currency model you normally run the conversion twice, once in the currency dimension from LC to whatever your group currency might be and once in the group dimension from S_NONE to the scope you want to consolidate.
This is usually done as part of the consolidation.

The consolidation as per your script needs data in group currency (such as USD) on the scope selected by the user.

BR,

Arnold