cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Agentry 6.0 development standalone server support multiple applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know if Agentry 6.0 Dev server supports multiple agentry apps. If so, please tell me how to config the server so that it can host multiple apps. Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ngu,

no Agentry 6.0 is not supporting multiple Apps. But you can run an additional instance of Agentry 6.0 that points to a different mobile Application.

Kind regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael, can I run multiple instances Agentry 6.0 on the same laptop?

If yes, please show me how to do it? Do I have to consider port numbers or something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course! I hope we are talking about the standalone Agentry version right?

If yes you can run as many instances (different installations) you like! Well the only bottleneck will be the RAM in case you would like to run hundreds at the same time!

Yes you have to be sure that every server is running / listening on a different port.

Kind regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Michale. it's standalone server.

Michael, where should I set the port number that Agentry Server is listening on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Agentr.ini there is a setting for the Port. The default should be on that version 7003. If you search for that string you will find the propper parameter.

Kind regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, if you have an HTTP backend you may need to change the listenOn port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ngu,

referring to that post:

DecryptPasswordError-Agentry 6.0

That was the reason I recommended to use different ports for each Agentry Server.

Please refer to some posts above:

Yes you have to be sure that every server is running / listening on a different port.

Kind regards,

Mike