cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PE51 forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

I am again here with a query, I am working on Payroll Journal and we have small amendment to be made here.

One of the WT1 shown in the deduction part of the Journal is shown with +ve sign, while others are shown with -ve Sign. If I check the wage type reporter the value for this WT1 is +ve ( Also WT2 has +ve sign in Wagetype reporter, but it is shown as -ve ).  I want to show the WT1 as -ve in deductions part

Findinngs till now:

I have found out the forms which are used, Two custom forms are used.

But if I see the Cumulation ID as below, I understand the below +ve sign is to sum up the values. Can you please advice me, How can I change the  sign of the WT in the Journal o/P.

Regards

Mohinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that wage type is added in the Tab single fields ?

if it is added then double click on field name BETRG of that wage type and change the Conversion value to 16 in the Print options tab.

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I cant see this maintained in single fields tab, this is something related to Windows tab , line layout or Cumulation ID. Can you please help me more on this, Like what the diff b/w Windows tab and Line layout Tab as I am not able to figure out to Diff..

Thanks

Mohinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your requirement, check for line layout

Reg your doubt for layouts, window layout helps you define / understand the layout of the complete window of your rem statement, whereas line layout helps you define the data for lines within the window.

you need to check on conversion field under line layout attribute after double clicking BETRG of relevant line

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Neha, Can you please elaborate more on line layout and how exactly they are used in forms... pref with an example

Regards

Mohinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohinder,

The best way I suggest is, you run a payroll for a person and see how the payslip is generated. Compare the output with that of your configuration and you will be able to understand it better.

I wont be able to share screenshots with you due to confidentiality.

Regards

Neha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have found the problem, whenever for  a WT I maintian evalucation class 03(Wage Types for Payroll Journal) with specification 03(WT is a Net Pay Deduction), it does not work as required, but as soon I maintain specification as 02 (WT is a Pension Deduction).  The payroll journal is working fine i.e the amount is displayed as -ve as required. Can someone please help on this .

O/p:

Regards

Mohinder