cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include BSEG-BEWAR in 0FI_GL_4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I need to use the 0FI_GL_4 extractor to load GL data from the FI module, but I need to include the BEWAR info from the BSEG table.

I have found that it is needed to "extend" the extractor by adding the field, (ZZBEWAR): I followed the instructions and now I can see the field in the GL4, but I have no values, also if in the BSEG the filed is populated.

Looking around I found that that the activation of the field in the extractor is not enough, and there are some other steps to do.

In some post, (e.g. http://scn.sap.com/thread/2061378), I have found that:

Since 0FI_GL_4 Extractor will get data from BSEG table you can add the field in to the extractor.

Process of including the field .

1) Append the Field in the extract structure (what we have just done)

2) need to write include logic to populate the data for 0FI_GL_4

3) Include logic can be performed in CMOD tcode.

So it is needed to implement last two steps. In the post there is an example but seems to be generic and not strictly related to the BEWAR field.

In particular, I need more info about the correct "EXIT" code needed to fill the extractor. Unfortunately I am not an ABAP programmer and I don't know how to go on.

Is there someone who can help?

Thank you very much,

Gennaro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before going for enhancement need to find the common fields between and extractor(DTFIGL_4) and base table (BSEG), accordingly need to apply join condition.You can do enhancement by two ways CMOD or BADI implementation.

Thanks,

Somesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somesh,

thank you for your quick reply.

Unfortunatey I am not a SAP expert: I only know that the field is the BEWAR. I have already enhanced the extractor to add the new ZZBEWAR field.

In the post that I mentioned, there is an example of CMOD script, but I would need to know how to adapt that script for the BEWAR field.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gennaro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gennaro,

Since the field is in BSEG table only, so you actually don't need any CMOD code or anything. You just need to add the field in your extract structure and it will be extracted.

Please follow below:

1. Go to RSA6 - Enhance your extract structure with Field BEWAR only (remember NOT with ZZBEWAR) -> Activate the enhanced structure

2. Go again to RSA6 - Change your datasource 0FI_GL_4 (to unhide the field) - Uncheck both check boxes (shown in yellow below)

a) Hide Field

b) Field only known at exit

And save.

You don't need to do anything further the value will be extracted in datasource.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gennaro,

As Amit suggested just check the field BEWAR is available or not in extract structure , Just hit the Tcode SE11-- > add DTFIGL_4-->display and check the field.If its available.

Follow the above suggested steps.

If field is not available need to go for cmod or badi logic.

So just find the matching fields in table BESEG and DTFIGL_4 by hitting the tcode SE11, By using this we can apply primary key and foreign key relationship between table and extract structure.

Thanks,

Somesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thank you very much.

I will try immediatley.

Regards,

Gennaro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somesh,