cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional formatting 'use option' using EPMformatting sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I like the possibility to use the Excel conditional formatting in the EPMformatting sheet.

However, I have the impression that we need to select 'ALL' to actually use this conditional formatting in the BPC report, meaning that we have to control all other cell properties (font, border,.. as well.. ).

Is there a way to 'just' use the conditional formatting, like we can for cell content or data validation?

kind regards,

christophe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm thinking about logging it as an idea as it might be a nice feature, but I was hoping that I was  missing something in the current version.

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah. This will be great feature which will in turn help the report designing with few simple excel features. The cute thing is "It is simple to cater the needs of presentation layer (Reporting)"

Best of luck...

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I finally found some time to post the idea. Feel free to like it

https://ideas.sap.com/SAPBusinessPlanningandConsolidationforSAPNW/D25209?status_id_filter={335897B6-05D7-4568-8804-3F55E3B39025}&current_tab=Recent&row_num=1&getparameters=1

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christophe,

Yes Conditional Formatting can be done in BPC Reports. Please have the details.

1. The formatting is same as any conventional Excel
  2. BPC reports can use a Fixed column /  row Formatting
  3. BPC reports can use value based on a single cell or multiple cells
  4. Dynamic formatting can be happen. But for that Excel formulas/functions to be developed/put in place.

Hope this help. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

pls interpret my question correctly. I use conditional formatting through the EPM formatting sheet quite a lot.

My question is if it is possible to 'only' use the conditional formatting like we can for borders or pattern. If I use the conditional formatting throught the formatting sheet, I have the impression that we have to select 'ALL'.

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With my experience No it is not possible to use only Conditional formatting. Even I have tried in that sense and failed.

-Regards- Ashok