Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Final confirmation based on Order Type

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

This is process Industry and there is Process called as Blending where different batches of material are mixed in a tank to get the final Output.

For this Order Type, say ZP02, Blending, every time confirmation is final confirmation.

Is this feasible that for  Only ZP02 order Type,when he confirms order through COR6N, he gets the confirmation Tye as  Final confirmation automatically ( And I dont want to disturb my generic COR6N confirmation type which is default set as Partial confirmation for all Other Order Type.

I did settings in OPK4 for ZP02 order type but is not working.

Please help!!!

Best regards

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

In OPK4, if you set the Automatic Final confirmation for your order type and plant combination, then you should be able to get what you want.

You said that you configured OPK4. Check again if you have set Confirmation Type = 1 Automatic Final confirmation, at the tab: Individual Entry General.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Mariano,

Yes. It is selected as 1. But still, when i confirm the order of ZP02 in COR6n, confirmation type is  partial only

Regards

Shailesh

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

It should work.. other option is to create a Profile in OPK0 and set the default for the automatic final confirmation. Then you will need to add the Profile into the user parameter CORUPROF.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

No. It is not coming. You cannot achieve with OPK4 configuration. It has not impact.

I have closed the thread already. Once of the expert answer is already marked as correct answer.

Best regards

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the Configuration Settings through OPK4 based on Order type.

Select default Confirmation type as Automatic Final Confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this setting impact on CORK or COR6

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as concern of default values that will comes through Confirmation Parameters settings.

whether it can T-Codes COR6N, CORK OR COR6.......and we can maintain Diff. Settings based on Order Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh! Try to use CORK transaction.