cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to RFC to JDBC with RequestResponseBean and ResponseOneWayBean ERROR.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured the JDBC to RFC to JDBC scenario.

While executing the RFC BAPI in SAP system, the function module failed or crashed. So out put of RFC is nothing.

In that case in PI, I am getting the below error.

How to update the failed or crashed information back to database ?

Regards,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition - Any reason for not utilizing RFC lookup?

If you use standard RFC look-up fn, then i think you should be able to handle it in the mapping.

Design it in such a way that, if the RFC doesn't return anything then mapping should fail.

Even if you want to reprocess those message at a later time you should be able to..

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kancham,

If something fails after the jdbc sender poll, as fas as i know you don't have any standard procedure to deal with it. The way that i use normally it is a second scenario that check the integrity. For example i work with three states:

1. Scenario. Read register with flag R (available to read) and set them to I (intermedium state).

2. Scenario. The third-system process correctly the register and send an updatation from I flag state to F (finished) flag state.

Also you can restart manually the async messages from monitoring or to do a program to restart automatically this messages  with a predefined elapsed time.

On the other hand, the RFC have not to crash frequently because this denotes a bad programming or another issue like network problems that they should be solutioned.

Hope this helps.

Regards.