cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Solution Profile: No records Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m trying to Copy a Solution Profile from the test system(source data) to the Production system  (target data) but the system does not show the value of the field "Source Solution Profile ID"(no record was found).

I attached a file with the screenshot of the error.

Does anybody knows why the system does not find no records in the field "source solution profile ID" ?

Thank you in advance for you help and support.

Abilon Neves.

SAP Consultant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abilon,

The Solution Profile does not appear for selection because most likely the Implementation Project of your Source System is in “Tested” status; however it is not the intended behavior.

In response to this issue, we completed a correction to your software. We estimate the implementation to take place on your system on 05/12/2014.

After implementing this correction, solution profiles in “Tested” status will be available for selection.

Kind Regards,

Cristiano Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

I have finished all the fine tune activities of the first implementation(test Tenant), tested the cenários and the configurations and the users validated everything. including the migrating process.

So in this case what is the correct status of my solution profile? Should not be "tested"?

Thank you very much for your support.

Abilon Neves

SAP Consultant.

angela_sparkman
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, the status should be tested at this point in your project.  But it sounds like there is a bug that prevents you from selected the solution profile due to the project status.  That status was set to tested  when you completed the Go-Live Readiness Acceptance activity.  Try opening the activity and deselecting the confirmation, then save it.  Perhaps this will allow you to select the solution profile in the tenant request.  Let us know if it works!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angela/Cristiano,

Yes! I deselected the confimation of the activity "go-live readiness acceptance" and saved it as you recomended and the system allowed me to select the solution profile(test tenant)!

I hope that finding these bugs in the system i´m helping to improve this aplicattion. By the way í´m really satisfied with the functionalities of the C4C.

Thank you vey much again for your help and support.

Have a good weekend!

Best Regards.

Abilon Neves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Angela. I will do it.

Have a good weekend. 🙂

Kind Regards,

Abilon

GuyBelanger1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I encountered the same problem today.  Did you log an incident?

What was the solution to this problem?

Thank you,

Guy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angela,

Thank you for you help and support.

The main problem with our project is that we request a Production System(initial) but no solution profile was copied. I mean the system is empty.

I read the wiki presentation and followed these steps:

System type: Productive System

Data Source: Initial System (Copy Solution Profile)

Solution Profile Source System ID: 740152733(test)

Source Solution Profile ID: No Records Found

Do you have any idea why the system can´t find a Source Solution Profile ID to be assigned?

New screenshots attached.

Kind Regards.

Abilon Neves

angela_sparkman
Contributor
0 Kudos

That is odd.  I would log an incident.

GuyBelanger1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Angela,

I encountered the same problem today.  Do I log the incident in the test system where the source ID is?

What was the solution to this problem?

Thank you,

Guy

angela_sparkman
Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible to copy a solution profile from an existing test tenant to an existing production tenant.  Please reference slide 25 in the System Landscape presentation in the Infrastructure wiki at https://wiki.sme.sap.com/wiki/x/GweRBw for more information regarding this feature.