cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding participants to course after it is followed-up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, wondering if there is a way to book participants to a past course that has already been followed up, and then perform follow-up again for the missed person (for example, someone's name was accidentally missed on the attendance sheet).

I have been playing with some of the follow-up settings in table V_LSOFUPROCESS but so far have not found the right combination to allow this. Right now our Classroom course settings for back-end are as follows:

1 Classroom Training      B Back End      A Confirm Participation                                                  X-activated

1 Classroom Training      B Back End      B Rate Participation                                                       X-activated

1 Classroom Training      B Back End      D Follow Up Participation (with Proficiency Change)    X-activated

1 Classroom Training      B Back End      F Follow Up Pass Result (with Proficiency Change) (not activated)

1 Classroom Training      B Back End      I Follow Up Course                                                       X-activated

Thanks in advance,

Connie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Connie,

Please try to create the relationship between E an P manually, and then perform the Follo-Up activity by transaction PV15.

If you your business event has already been set as an historical record, you can cancel this by using Report RHGRENZ1.

Regards,

Liran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liran, thanks for the tip. This was helpful - I disabled the E-A025-P relationship as "No Maint." in table T777E, then created it via PP01.  All the reports reflect the person as having completed the course, and we would just manually impart the associated qualification via PPPM.

thanks!

Connie

Answers (0)