cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate validation issue in e-recruiting

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue with the duplicate validation in e-recruiting when creating an external candidate profile.

This is the scenario: when I enter the same name and last name of an already existing candidate but with a diferente email, the duplicate validation considers that there is a duplicate. But I want the validation to return a duplicate result, only if the 3 fields (name, last name and email) are equal as another register.
To make it easier to understand:

Candidate that already existes:

Name: A

Last Name: B

Email: Z

Candidate I'm trying to register:

Name: A

Last Name: B

Email: X

Result: the validation shows me a duplicate register since the name and last name are the same as the first candidate.

I have implemented the BADI HRRCF00_GET_DUPL_EXT_CAND to solve another part of this issue (don't know if this has caused this new issue).

Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Catarina,

Standard behavior is done in FM HR_ERC_DUPLI_CHECK_EXT and here we check first the email address. So if that exists, we check if a candidate exists for this BP with this email address. Then it checks for first and last name.

If you want to overrule that behavior you will need to implement an own BAdI implementation to avoid that the fallback class is called.

Regards,

Nicole

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Nicole.

Answers (0)