Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Balance carry forward (F.07)

vivek_mg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All

We are now in 2014, it has come to our notice that for one of the vendor the balance not got carried forward for the financial year 2009. On executing the Vendor balance carry forward program (F.07) for 2009, we are getting the following message

However there exist closing balance for 2008 to be carry forward to 2009. Kindly let me know what need to done for carry forward balances of the prior year

Thanks and Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you re-execute the F.07 with the "Detail Log" Check box. It would not make any harm if you re-execute the Balance Carryforward.

Detail Log would give a the line item details for each individual account with Sp. GL balances.

BR, Jaymin R. Bhatt

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

First check the opening balance of the vendor in 2009 . Doest it carry forwarding correctly?  If you have run the program earlier, then it will show the above message.

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

Mukthar

vivek_mg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ali

For 2009, no balance has been carried forward for this vendor. However there exist closing balance for 2008 which needs to be carried forward to 2009 and unfortunately this has been identified in 2014.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Have you checked the opening balance for 2009? And also let me know have you run carry forward GL balances for 2009.

Regards,

Mukthar

Rajeev_kumar1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use below process

to carry forward GL balances retained earnings account use t code FAGLGVTR.

after that check the balances are forward r not use this  FAGL_CARRY_FORW try this in se16.

if closing balance are not matching opening balance pls check this t code FAGLB03.

check the cumulative p&l year end balances use this pogrom in  se38  RFSSLD00.

check closing balances for retained earnings accounts RFSSLD00.

at last carry forward vendor and customer balances F.07.