Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date of lease-in contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was wondering how to achieve following due date:

Frequence is yearly pay. starting from 10.01.2014, and due date is  15.02.2014,

yearly pay and frequence starting date i can find place to input.

Regarding due date, i can use only Due date(+/-) field  which is configured and it has to be redefine.

Do you know is there any field i can input a calendar date as due date ?

Thanks

Ian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

for year and month frequency you cannot use user defined start frequency date, so here is my propose:

• Fixed period

• Custom Due Date rule

And the result:

Regards,

Jakub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  My problem is calculation period is same for each year. But i want to specify a specifc due date.  it's not in advance or in arrears and it's just a specifc calendar day. Is there any method i can use except due date correction rule?

Ian

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Look at screenshots I attached. Due date is same each year. I set payment form in advance because then I know that basic due date would be 10th January. Then, thanks to the due date rule it is moved 5 days and 1 month forward and gives 15th February each year.

Regards,

Jakub.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lan,

I understand that you want to enter a specifc due date based on your business requirement irrespective of contract / frequency dates if iam not wrong.

Any corrections / changes in due date rule will flow from the below configuration screen only to the contract.

Spro --> Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) --> Conditions and Flows --> Calculation of Periods and Due Dates --> Due Date Correction Rule

Pls try to check the same screen and make changes according to your requirement.

I hope the below change in the same config screen  will helps you to solve your purpose.Just check it.

DUE DATE : DUE DATE AS ENTERED.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao,

option 'Due Date as Entered' determines only the way of due date calculation for follow up (increase & reduction) cashflows, not for origin ones.

Regards,

Jakub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Is there any other way for me to input specifc due date directly?Use "move by" field, i have to calculate,which is very anoying.

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbarao,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Just like what Jakub said this setting is specific for follow up cashflow, can it affact orginal one?

Ian

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ian / Jakub,

Yes, You are Right, It effects for Follow up postings only.

Regards,

Subba Rao

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

if contract is activated, in RECN, in edit mode, on cashflow simulation (tab Conditions) you can change due date to specific one for each cashflow by clicking particular due date or selecting CF rows and then clicking button 'Change Due Date'.

Regards,

Jakub.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lan,

Your requirement is to change the due date according to your calendar date based on the request.

As advised by Mr.Jakub, You can directly change the due date in the contract - Conditions tab  - select simulate - select your line item  - and give the new due date as you requested. Even after the postings also you can do changes in due date for future conditions.

Attached screen shot FYI.

I hope that will solves your purpose if I am not wrong.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbarao,

I have to batch input many lease-in contract. It's impossible to change due date in simulation of condition for each contract. Is there any field i can use other than this?

Thanks

Ian

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

I know only one another way to change due date to specific date on particular cashflow - using ABAP method IF_RECD_CASHFLOW_MNGR~MODIFY_DUEDATE_PAY / IF_RECD_CASHFLOW_MNGR~MODIFY_DUEDATE_OBJ.

Regards,

Jakub.