cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing problem in BOM item components qty calculation with the help of procedure assigned in the BOM item component.

$Self.RM_COMP_Quantity = $Parent.FG_Order_qty + $self.RM_Extra

above procedure is assigned to the Raw material component in Super BOM.

FG_Order _qty is a charcterstic of FG product of the class type 300

RM_extra is also a charcteristics of the class of type 300.

in the additinal tab of the RM_COMP_Quantity characteristic we give a reference of Table STPO and field Menge.

RM _Extra is calculated with the help of Procedure, scrap percentage and  FG order qty is there, with the help of procedure dependency assigned  to the RM Extra charcterstics we can calculate the RMextra.

But the Issue is we are unable to hit the BOM item component raw material  component qty after the MRP run with above procedure assigned to the BOM item component.System is taking BOM components qty as per the BOM component and BOM header Base qty relation.

NOTE:

the BOM components are calculated correctly in CU50 run and when showing the results in sales order creation but return to the default quantities after running the MRP

Config parameters in Configuration profile-

process set to plnd/prod order

BOM explosion set to multilevel 

Kindly tell me if some other settings are required to get the desired value of the BOM component qty.

With Best Regards

Ramy Sully

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramy

as i understood from your dependencies you need to read a characteristic value in BOM from component master data if i'm right you can use material class 001 and assign  the characteristic value to it and in BOM item you need mention the class type 001 in basic data class type

but i cant understand what do you want to do in MRP running ?

regards

Mohamady

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much that really helped

Best Regards

Ramy Sully

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramy Sully,

Didnt understand how after MRP run a result will change for quantity , unless there is configuration change.

Whats the BOM application you are using in configuration profile?

Also , share procedure you are using for this quantity calculation.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

the BOM application I am using is PP01
and the I am using dependences on each BOM Item to calculate the quantities by using the equation  $Self.RM_COMP_Quantity = $Parent.FG_Order_qty + $self.RM_Extra

where RM_COMP_Quantity is the calculated quantity and FG_Order_qty is the quantity ordered and RM_Extra is extra quantity added to the order quantity which is calculated also