SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical Budget type in Fund Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I want to create a statistical budget type. I have created a budget type Under Define Budget Type and then assign budget type to processes. I have create the same budget type in Define Budget Type for Statistical Budget and Assign Statistical Budget for budgeting processes (ENTR/RETN).

Then I have created a Document Type seperately for this Budget type and assigned Statistical Scenario.

I am getting the error in FMBBC  "Release is not active. Document type GS99 is not supported" Message no. FMKU075.

Please help me to resolve the error. Let me know if I have configured wrongly.

Thanks for Help in advance!

Regards

Rohit

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohit,

Take out your definition and assignment under Budget Types.  You only need to create the statistical budget type under 'Budget Type for Statistical Budget'.  By defining it in the earlier transaction, it give the budget type a value type of B1 instead of S1.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Kudos

Hi experts

We have exactly the same problem.

We have a budget type B99 which is set up only under Define budget type/assign statistical budget type to process. Document type is statistical.

We still get the same error above in FMBBC - does this mean that we can only use statistical budget if we use releases?

Thanks for any help,

Aleksey

0 Kudos

Update on this, SAP state that FMBB can't be used for statistical budget types.

This does not fit our requirement.

FMPEP can be used but it is an ugly and cumbersome transaction. We may use control object and derivation strategy instead to create a 'statistical' type effect budget.

Aleksey