cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection error Destination: RFCGEOCODER_TEST_PTV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

After the successful configuration for EWM - CIF, i created the distribution model CFC1 and executed the distribution model. But when i executes i received the error message

" Internal error in RFCG, IN. RFC: Connection error Destination: RFCGEOCODER_TEST_PTV Message no. GEOCODING004"

I checked the RFC connection for GEOCODER it works fine.

Kindly help on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your RFC connection test.

Delete your RFC and try to recreate. It is purely RFC Connection Issue.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sathish,

Thanks for your solutions.

I checked the RFC configuration and found that it is Standard RFC which will not be good to delete it. Kindly suggest any other solution.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the issue does not resolve at, you can try to copy RFC Destination and try to use that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathish

Thanks for suggesting more. I checked lot of forums and SAP sites and i found some useful links. I executed the SAP Program GEOCODING_FIRST in SE38 and found that this program returns the Connection error. Do you mind to send me what you receive after executing this GEOCODING program. I will be very thankful if you confirm me the response.

Thanks

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Can you check with any of technical consultant in your project. I hope he will fix quickly.

Regards

Suraj 

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is GeoCoder Response. It povides, Geographical location details from a specific address information,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sathish,

I checked same program in my systems and this RFC is not connected. I will check with Basis guy.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Check SM59 and destination client logical system connection.

And authorization test. Then same  used while creating integration model.

Check all setting across.

Integration with Other SAP Components>>Extended Warehouse Management>>Basic Settings for Setting Up the System Landscape

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suraj,

Thanks for your reply. The problem is still not solved I checked all the integration model configuration. Do you have any other options ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

For Can you execute Transaction code /SPE/OL19. Put WH no, Logical system and distribution model and check all looks ok.

As I can see you have used some other and DEL1 should be used.

Check your entries and confirm if u have same issue.

Regards

Suraj