cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key figure planning data table empty by calling fund usage module w/ 0bonus_ship

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

We are trying to configure TPM fixed rebate scenario in SAP CRM with BW BPS. We have created a planning profile & done necessary settings in terms of funds & condition manintance. We able to create rebate promo but on releasing & approving the Tp we are not able to generate Fund usage.

Infact we are getting this message " key figure planning data table empty by calling fund usage module w/ 0bonus_ship".

Could someone please help in understanding this behaviour.

Regards

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

usually the error is raised as a fund usage related key figure cannot be retrieved from planning. There may be various reasons for the error.

I would therefore suggest to check the following. First please check the related key figure from customizing:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide
Customer Relationship Management
Trade Promotion Management
Trade Promotions
Funds Integration
Define Settings for Funds Integration

Expense Type to Key Figure

Then check the planning layout accordingly. Does the key figure hold any value for the related product / product category?

Please also make sure that the planning layout contains the period type 'buying period' since this is the time frame considered for the fund usage creation.

best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Johannes !!!

we were not having product or product category as a part of our profile.

We added it & issue got resolved.

But would like to know is product or product category necessary to generate fund usages.

Regards

Rohit

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

as far I know this depends on the fund association level. If this includes product dimension you require the product / product category in the planning level as well. If this is created on trade spend level the same is not required.

regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess you are referring to the below setting.

This we have already done but still there was no fund usage. but after entering product it worked.

Also, I have one more doubt since rebates being long term promotion & campaign determination condtion records are not generated.& in case of rebate condition table campaign id is mandatory then how will rebate condition determination happen in sales order as the correct campaign id will not be picked.

Regards

Rohit

Answers (0)