Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables CRM_JEST & CRM_JCDS INCONSISTENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..All

I am getting below error.

I have gone through the below thread.

In the above thread CRM_JEST have 999 entries and CRM_JCDS have 998 entries.Thread has good solution for the same.

But in my case CRM_JEST have  STAT- I1054   INACT-X    CHGNR-225  and

CMR_JCDS have STAT- I1054   INACT-X    CHGNR-998 .

How can i solve .....?

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Can you check the entries for your order Id ? Check the same with the Order Header Guid in both the CRM_JEST and CRM_JCDS Table.

If you notice that there is not a major difference in the change number, then you can change the value to the last known and maintained entry in CRM_JEST Table as suggested by the previous thread.

Hope this will help.

Best Regards,

Samantak Chatterjee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..samantak,

Here major difference is there like..

CRM_JEST entry is 225 and in CRM_JCDS entry is 998.

So..how can i change....

Regards,

Mahesh

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor

Hi Mahesh,

If there is a major difference, then what can be the probable cause of this ?

I tried to replicate the same in our system and found that the Change ID depends on the number of changes happening to a single status.

For example, if you change the Status of the Sales Order from In Process to Completed then after the initial number they will be as follows

In the Table CRM_JEST - The Completed user Status is E004 and it has been changed 2 times. So, initial number was 1 followed by 2 more changes. So the final change number will be 3.

Open --> In Process --> Completed --> In Process --> Completed

And in the Change Table the status E004 should be 3

So, check the entries in the table and try to replicate the same in a development or quality system. The system status which is dependent on your user status changes based on the user status. You can check the same with the status with the 'I'.

So, try to figure out the big delta and what might have caused the same. If there are no possible changes found then we can manually change the entries as a last step. But again carefully check the entries with the proper header GUID ID.

Hope this will help.

Thanks and Regards,

Samantak Chatterjee.