SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPRs/DPs for Purchase orders through ME2DP updated to Budget Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

When posting DPRs/DPs for purchase order in ME2DP, consumed budget for purchase order is reversed in FMRP_RW_BUDCON and also FM documents are posted. For this, DPRs/DPs should not post FM documents and also should not hit to budget report

For the above,

Excluded the value types 58 and 61 for DPR/DPs in configuration'Define Filter Settings for Commitment/Actual Values' and also value types 58 and 61 are activated as  'STATISTICAL' for profile 101 in OF39. we are tried user exit EXIT_SAPLFMFA_001 for specified value types 58 and 61 to make it as statistical. These settings are not supported well.

Referred the OSS notes: 1001216 & 1838093 - Not helped for above requirement

Could you please help me, how to deactivate the DPRs/DPs for purchase order in ME2DP to create FM documents and stop to update it to budget report. This is very high priority

Thanks and Regards,

RK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Dear Experts

Could you please help to provide the solution for the above requested message

Thanks and Regards,

RK

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member

Dear Experts

Could you please help to provide the solution for the above requested message

Thanks and Regards,

RK

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to apply this note 1126105. This note will prevent FM updating of DPR and DP against PO.

Regards,

Shahid

0 Kudos

Dear Shahid

Thanks for response

This note 1126105 has released for update profile 00350. I've configured the profile 00101 for payment budget. Is it supports?

Thanks and Regards,

RK

0 Kudos

Hi RK,

Yes you can apply this note. This can be apply on any configured update profile, as it is clearly mentioned in the last line of this note.

Regards,

Muhammad Shahid

0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad Shahid

Thanks a lot

As per your suggestion, OSS note applied and resolved with expected result for DPRs/DPs for purchase order through ME2DP not updated to the budget report

Thanks and Regards,

RK