cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View attachments in Customs Declarations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know whether there is any standard transaction or a report to view all the attachments which are available in Customs Declarations with selection criteria of Document Number and year... or something like a location or a folder or a content server where we can view the list of attached documents to customs declarations like AL11.

I see the FMs SO_DOCUMENTS_MANAGER & SO_DOCUMENT_VIEW_MANAGER getting triggered during the actual call to view the attachment from Custom Declaration.

Did anyone encounter any requirement like this in the past?

Thanks everyone for looking into this

- Alvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alvin,

Unfortunately there's no standard transaction to a view a list of attached documents to customs declarations.

But I don't think building a report to show a list of declarations and the associated attachments would be too difficult.    

For example (using data from our internal test system)

The 2 tables needed are

/SAPSLL/CUHD (Customs Document: Header)

/SAPSLL/CORPHIO (SLL: Instances of Physical Information Objects (KPRO))

Let's say you wanted a list of the attachments for declarations of document type "EMCLEX" (field /SAPSLL/CUHD_CUHDA) and year "2012" (/SAPSLL_CUHD_COYEAR)

You could SELECT from /SAPSLL/CUHD as per below

In our test system 100+ entries were returned

If we then use the GUID 16 values from this result in a SELECT on /SAPSLL/CORPHIO field PROP08 we get the associated attachments

Results

So there are 2 documents of type EMCLEX in year 2012 with attachments. These attachments are both called "Test_Attachment".

If we then bring the PROP08 values from the results back to /SAPSLL/CUHD field GUID_CUHD we see that the associated document is 1500000022  2012.

So declaration 1500000022 2012 is the only document of type EMCLEX in 2012 that has attachments. Both of these attachments are called "Test_Attachment".

If you would like to then actually display the attachment from the output screen of this report you would need to debug more and gain further insight into how the SAP Knowledge Provider (KPRO) works.

I assume it uses the value /SAPSLL/CORPHIO_PHIO ID (Phys. Document) when calling the content server.

Best Regards,

Eoin

Answers (0)