cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Storage Location Changes in BOM item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I tried to change the Prod.Storg.Loct in BOM item level by mass methodology through CEWB engineering work bench t-code which is not getting effect in changing the Storage Location at BOM item level

I selected the Item level work bench level and placed the components and given the plant and selected the respective storage location but it is not effectively working after pressing load BOM and Task List execute button.

Any other procedure i have to do let me know the process steps.

And even I recorded a program for CS02 t-code and given to our ABAP team and they are saying it is complicated to develop a BDC for the requirement

(I would like to know is it so much complicated to develop a BDC for it) please specify the comments on it as well.

It will be great if i have a quick response on it.....

Regards,

Madhu.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry for the previous thread there is a small correction the selection criteria was wrongly done from my side any ways i got the solution for it. Now issue is closed and it is not necessary to write the BDC as well...

Utilizing the CEWB it self we can change in mass but it takes quite time to load into the data any ways it requires hipper care while executing the data changes in it

Another best thing is BDC will be much accurate to work on it.....

Regards,

Madhu.G

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

Just to understand, what exactly you missed in CEWB? Did you use wrong working area / didnt use Additional selection criteria or the search criterias under this?

Thanks,

Prem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

The complexity depends on your business scenario.

Which type of BOM are you using ? Is it single level, fixed components? In such cases, an LSMW / BDC also will be enough.

Thanks,

Prem