Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to subscribe the HTML5 Application

zhqiu1978
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user is assigned 2 account on neo.ondemand.com. one is "sapi068740", another is "sapi042872". My user is "i068740"

I created 2 application in sapi042872. one is HTML5 APP called html5app, another is JAVA APP called javaapp.

Now I want to subscribe the 2 application using the below commands basded on the help documnt.

neo subscribe -a i068740sapdev -b sapi042872:javaapp -u i068740 -h neo.ondemand.com

neo subscribe -a i068740sapdev -b sapi042872:html5app -u i068740 -h neo.ondemand.com.

For javaapp, I subscribed that successfully.

But for html5app, I got the error messae:"Application 'html5app' not found"

I can't find related information about the issue in the help document.

Anybody can give me some hints about my question? thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

not a positive hint, but I can say for sure that the "subscribe" command works only for Java applications. The error message basically means that there is no Java Application with the name 'html5app'.

I'm not sure what the subscription model for html5 apps looks like, but the subscribe-command is definitely the wrong place. Maybe something in the Cloud Cockpit?    

Best regards,

Marc    

0 Kudos

Indeed, I am only aware of the HTML5 subscription functionality within the Cockpit (navigation entry "Subscriptions" on account level, combining Java + HTML5). I am not aware of such commands for HTML5.

zhqiu1978
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Vedran,

Yes, there is an entry called "Subscriptions" on account level. and there is a button called "New subscritpion", but I can only select a few of candidate application rahter than input the account and application in the following dialog. So the problem is how to set add my application into the cadidate list?

, do you have any idea about my question?

zhqiu1978
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Verdran and Marc,

I would like to raise a internal message to query the isseu, do you know the right component? thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasanna_prabhu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even we have such a requirement. Any solutions to subscribe the HTML5 application from other account?

Regards,

Prasannna

sascha_scholz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately not at the moment. We're working on the full integration of HTML5 subscriptions in the cockpit, and also on a REST API. But these won't be available very short-term.

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is good news about subscriptions for HTML5 applications. With the latest update you cannot only subscribe to SAP provided applications but to all HTML5 applications of accounts where you have administrator rights for.

Best Regards,

Martin

gowrisankar_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i know Creating this subscription candidate is not possible via the cockpit and console right now.

BR,Gowrisankar

former_member184238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jack Qiu,

We are also facing same issue.

Did you find any solution for it.

Any Suggestions

Regards

Sridevi