cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nakisa 4.0 - resize box in a new view

0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have configured nakisa OrgChart 4.0 SP1, that is installed in a server Linux x86 - 64bit

I have created a new view for the Org Unit Hierarchy, to show some personalized values.

The Org Unit box of the new view is too small, so i have changed the value <boxheight><![CDATA[105]]></boxheight> in the file

/.delta/AppResources/viewconfiguration/newviewhc.xml

After publishing the build, the value <boxheight> come back to the original value (<boxheight><![CDATA[80]]></boxheight>)

How could i modify the height of the box?

I have also tried to modify with no success the template generated in \OrgChart\root\.system\Admin_Config\__000__XXXX \.delta\Template_generated\newviewhc04d8561871a440a.xsl

Let me know

Regards,

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara.

The XML box size changes will apply to the basic (HTML) mode and the XSL box size changes will apply to the standard (Flash) mode.

In the XSL file the flex-display and flex-condensed templates are probably the ones you want to take a closer look at.  The sections in the boxes are usually built up from multiple HBox entries.  So you may need to look at adding additional HBOX entries and/or at increasing the height of your existing HBOX entries to accommodate your data display requirements.

One tip I was given was that you can actually tweak the XSL in place at the root level (rather than .delta) and see the changes immediately when you switch to a different view then back.  When you're happy with what you have then copy up into the .delta.  Unfortunately the same does not hold true on changes to the XML.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Stephen.