Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Person Edited was rejected - Message 56006

sridhar_nagu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im implementing T&E for Austria and Im facing the following error.

I have checked the Constant table and few other table as mentioned in the threads available in this forum, but unable to resolve...  

We have UAT tomorrow, appreciate your help at the earliest...

Regards,

Sridhar N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Looks like you have a problem in your HR master data.

Start by checking infotype 0001 of your employee.

Mathieu

sridhar_nagu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

I did try hiring a fresh employee, but still have the same issue...

Can you please help...

Regards,

Sridhar N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is personal area filled in infotype 0001?

sridhar_nagu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes... It is.

Regards,

Sridhar N

sridhar_nagu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

Your help is much appreciated... We have UAT tomorrow and this is top priority...

Can you please help me with this error...

Regards,

Sridhar N

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Your help is much appreciated... We have UAT tomorrow and this is top priority...

Such statements are not going to cause people to jump in and solve your problem faster. To the contrary, most people (including myself) will rather ignore and hide the thread.

I have checked the Constant table and few other table as mentioned in the threads available in this forum, but unable to resolve...  

I don't think you have; otherwise you would have given the names of the said tables and links to the threads you allegedly went through

Concerning your problem: Your use case either has a faulty IT0001 like Mathieu already said, or a misconfigured IT0017 or your power user has no authority to change the status (I can't say what status because you didn't state what you're actually trying to do). This information could have been found out within 3 minutes by doing a where-used on the message 56-006.

Cheers, Lukas