Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Program - Retrieve Results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

please help me for the below scenario

I have to retrieve an internal table values from the standard program. This program inturn uses a standard class for processing. The internal table which I am looking for is getting populate in one of the methods of the standard class. I would like to know how can we retrieve the internal table values from this class method which is being called by a standard program.

I would have to use this internal table for further processing.

Please help.

Thanks,
Kajal

3 REPLIES 3

POV8FE
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kajal,

as I understand:

The internaltable "populated" by the method is called in the standard program, - so the table is filled in the task where the standard program runs.

You have to use this internal table in your own program, - might be a report running in another task ??

So I think you should look if you can get the internal table in a user exit or enhancement to store it as DB table or to send it to a shared memory section.

Then you would be able to fetch it in your second program.

bye, Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Could you please le tme know knwo if this is the only option available ?

Thanks,

Kajal

0 Kudos

Hi,

at the moment I don't see another solution. Can you send where in the program which table of which method you need ? Perhaps someone else has a good idea or I can have a look this evening.

Bye, Volker