cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a beginner in this world so forgive me if the question is fool, also about my english, I´m not native.

So, the thing is I need to make a campaign based on a target group as following:

Marketing create a campaign and launch mailing to BP´s (previously registered on our database) with a number on it --> Some of those BP´s call to that number to IC. (nothing more).

So what we need is to know if this person who is calling, when the agent of IC search the profile of this BP through the name (or maybe directly cause we previously registered the phone) belong to ANY campaign, I mean, there is a campaign associated to a 'target group' and this BP belong to that campaign. But the thing is that we need to know that as soon as the BP calls the IC, I don´t care the way, either name or phone call.

Please I need help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Go through SAP CRM material CR-600. It will answer all your questions.

Rgds

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hariprasad,

Thanks for replying so soon, I really appreciate that. I already read that file (around 540 pages if I remember well) and I did not find nothing related with my problem, if you think it does, please could you tell me where more or less?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

My understanding of your problem is that - [But the thing is that we need to know that as soon as the BP calls the IC].  You want to know the BP and his association with campaign.. right? If yes, then you have to make use of PRC - Personal Response Code which has to be included in the mail form. When BP calls the call center agent, he will refer the PRC and agent will then be able to retrieve the details.  This means, agent will retrieve the details of BP and his association with a campaign. 

Rgds

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hariprasad,

I will try what you said and I will let you know if everything goes OK and yes, you described the issue so accurate

Again, thank you so much.

Answers (0)