cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Material Origin at Purchase Order

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have applied a support package that disabled this field at the Purchase Order.

The support from SAP informed us that it isnt possible to enable it by snote.

I would like to know if theres a way to enable it by customizing or even ABAP code.

Thanks!

Jeferson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MM is an English space, so please post in English or in the language specific space, otherwise I need to reject it, as I cannot identify whether the content violates forum rules

lucassizenando
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jeferson,

I'm having the same problem when I create the purchase order for materials that have split valuation, i can not change the source of the material (J_1BMATORG). You managed to solve the problem? The Note 1871470 - Origin Material: disable edition When using split val. in PO is already included in Support Package we have.

I thank you.

Lucas

0 Kudos

Hello Lucas,

Sorry, SAP said it only works as it is, changing at the Material Master and using the valuation type to set it up (Valuation type = import, material origin = 1 ... ).

Regards.

Jeferson

0 Kudos

Jeferson, bom dia!

A SAP chegou a explicar o motivo dessa nova mudança? Ou seja, porque bloquearam somente quando o material possui Split Valuation?

Obrigado

Ricardo

0 Kudos

Ricardo, boa tarde,

Não explicaram, porém creio que seja devido a cada tipo de avaliação teria uma origem/ utilização de material (Aba Contabilidade 2) sendo assim, teoricamente, não seria necessário alterar mais no pedido e sim apenas no material.

0 Kudos

Jeferson, o meu entendimento também foi esse mas não consigo visualizar uma relação de 1 para 1 entre o tipo de avaliação e origem de material. É como se eu tivesse que criar um tipo de avaliação para cada valor do campo de origem de material, não faz sentido. Ou para cada possibilidade de compra de um mesmo material (que pode ser importando ou não e outros), ter que ficar atualizando a origem do material na visão contabilidade 2 no mestre de materiais.

De qualquer forma abri um chamado na SAP mais cedo e estou aguardando retorno.

Obrigado pela ajuda.

Ricardo

0 Kudos

Hello Prasoon,

First, thanks for the reply!

The problem is that SAP also created the note 1871470 - Material Origin: disable edition when using split val. in PO and our Support Package implemented that and now we cant enable it.

Do you know another way? I tried to implement the SAP note you sent but its an earlier version so the system wont allow me.

Thanks,

Jeferson

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are in Country Brazil, please check the note: 1816560 - Enables changing the Material Origin for PO items

Regards,

AKPT

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.