cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

During the GR in EWM ONLY the first HU is transferred from EWM to ERP but not the rest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I do not why HUs are not transferred from EWM to ERP.

The business process is the following:

1) Creation of PO in ERP (ME21N)

2) /SCWM/ERP_EGR_DELETE - Generate or Delete EGR from EWM 

3) /SCWM/GRPE - GR Preparation - External Procurement

4) /SCWM/RFUI - Receiving of HU by ASN

When I Receive the first HU, the first one it is transferred to the ERP along with the GR

(delivery flow document in the ERP)

When I Receive the following HUs, only the GR it is transferred to the ERP but not the HU

(delivery flow document in the ERP)

I've been check the configuration described on the following post but with no result:

I've also been checking the configuration under the customizing of ERP Integration but also with no result.

Has someone been on the same situation? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Juergen,

Our customer had the ERP for a long time and they have some other processes consuming this information. They are implementing EWM but the don't want to miss this information they have always had in the ERP.

We have found a workaround. Setting the "Good Receipt Mode" to "2 Send Full GR When GR Has Been Posted for All Items". This will pass all the information GR/HUs to the ERP when the Inbound Delivery is completed.

Anyways we have been done this testing on a test system. I'll try again when we have the customer system ready.

Best,

Juan

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the process (first time I tried it, actually very interesting), but for me it worked alright, got both my HUs reported back to ERP.

Where did you create the HUs? In the RF dialog or in the inbound delivery you created from the EGR?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thank you for you interest. HU are created in the RF dialog.

Let me attach a video where it shows the process. You will see that the first HU is transfer to the ERP but the second is not.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

what I tried first was with a process oriented storage control, with an unloading step, so the GR was posted through confirmation of the WT, that worked. Now I tried the process as you have it in the video (without POSC), well, must say, it worked fine for me, I got a HU created every time. And if you get one for the first HU, I don't know where the setting could be that the others are not created.

But a basic question first: why do you want to have the information back in ERP at all?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

I've found this documentation where explain that it can be specify that HU should be transfer to the ERP with the good receipt confirmation: 

source:Processing of Inbound Deliveries - Delivery Processing - SAP Library

I think it refers to the customizing mentioned in this thread . I tried that but still not working.

I've also notice that the HU is transfer is there is a change in the inbound delivery on the EWM. In that case it seems that the whole Inbound Del. is transfer including the current HU.

Thanks!