cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction TRIP Receipts table only shows 3 rows ??

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm evaluating transaction TRIP.  I noticed that the receipts table only shows three (3) rows.  I can't find a way to increase the number of rows to display.  Anyone know?  See attached.

Thanks,

Kenneth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

3 receipt-rows are indeed the standard setting.in Transaction TRIP.

This was caused by the additional receipt informations (sm30 V_T706B1_B) if you activate the field 'EDITOR' than an Editor with 9 lines apperas for you receipt.

Than there is not enough place for additional receipt rows- and you have to scroll down on the right side.

Best regards

Klaus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionally to the WDA alternative Kim outlined, you should, in case you want to stay in the Backend with SAP-Transactions, use PR05 ( TA TRIP is obsolete ).

Cheers, Lukas

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Really?  Obsolete?  But it is newer than PR05?  Guess that didn't work out for them, huh?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

No! Transaction Trip is still part of the standard maintenance.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aye. A lot of things didn't work out in FI-TV 😕

Take the Submodule for the planning for instance, FI-TV-PL. It's only being "maintained" by now without much manpower behind (IMHO) and will most probably be thrashed sooner or later and enterily be replaced by the so called "SAP external Travel Planning". I'll probably write a rant-blog about that topic soon.

TRIP is newer because it has been designed for the end user to be taken into the process, i.e. Travelers and Travel Assistants. It was kind of a means for interaction of end users (TRIP) and Power Users (PR05, TP01). However, then WDJ came around and replaced the backend transaction as UI-technology and now we have WDA (FITE_REQUEST, FITE_EXPENSES, FITV_POWL_ASSISTANT and so on).

EDIT: I stand corrected, Klaus! I should've said it has been replaced by newer UIs and shouldn't be used anymore if it can be avoided ;-P.

Cheers, Lukas

Message was edited by: Lukas Weigelt

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's a shame about Travel Planning.  They put a LOT of work into that.  But the Concur acquisition is probably a good move, if you don't mind the CLOUD!

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you're working in dusty public sector, though, and already have a working Travel Request / Expense / payout process with FI-TV on premise you would want to organically implement the planning process into that existing logic (Would have been sweet if they would have put just a little more work into FI-TV-PL). I don't see that happening with Cloud Services which will most probably involve stateless applications etc. Either go Concur or Citriq or whatever they're all called entirely/all the way or don't. Trying to marry one with them to FI-TV might get very messy ;-/

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is standard. The size of the window cannot be enlarged either. However, if you use Web DynPro, the max is however big your monitor is! You can view as many as will fit on your screen.

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kim,

Which WD application are you referring to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

FITE_EXPENSES

Launched from:

FITV_POWL_ASSISTANT or FITV_POWL_TRIPS