Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TAW12_71 - SAP ABAP Certification

former_member208197
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am planning to write ABAP Certification.

For this do i need to complete reading TAW10 and TAW12 books or is it enough if i read "sap certified development associate - abap with sap netweaver 7.02" by puneet issar.

Can you please guide me.

Thanks,

Kartheek.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi, If is possible, I would like to receive materials to study for ABAP exam.

Please send to me and share your materials for my studies, please.

Best regards.

danielfalmeida1978@gmail.com

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's best if you've done the relevant SAP courses and/or had sufficient experience covering the relevant topics. I don't think reading a  book of tips & tricks will do it for you.

Once you've got the knowledge, then here are some tips to help you pass the exam:

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2013/08/26/10-hot-tips-for-pa...

cheers & good luck

Paul

former_member208197
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul,I have about 4 years of ABAP experience.

Can i please know whether i should go through TAW10 & TAW12 ?

or sap certified development associate - abap with sap netweaver 7.02 is enough !!!

Thanks,

Kartheek.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you should know all the content in TAW10 and TAW12.. in theory and practice.

I read through all the course notes before I did my test.

I haven't heard of puneet issar, or his book, sorry.

cheers

Paul

satvik_panchal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP Netweaver 7.02 by Puneet Asthana covers about 90% of the topics of SAP ABAP certification syllabus. But reading TAW10 and TAW12 would be an added advantage.

Regards,

Satvik

former_member208197
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Satvik,

I have got ABAP with SAP Netweaver 7.02 by Puneet Asthana with me but i am facing difficulty to find TAW* series , where can i get them.

Can you please let me know.

Regards,

Kartheek.

satvik_panchal
Participant
0 Kudos

I m also searching for TAW* series books.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These books are not for free distribution. They are copyrighted materials. You would only get these material, if you attend the course at SAP / ATC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kartheek,

You can get those books from authorized SAP training centers by doing online course, otherwise you can contact your company to purchase those books from SAP press and provide it to you.

Apart from this, you can refer SAP ABAP certification tips and preparation guide at given link where a lady from Japan has described her success story.

Tips for Passing the SAP ABAP Certification Exam | SAP ABAP Certification Guide

former_member208197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What is the best site for practice test for sap abap certification c_taw12_71.

Regards,

Kartheek

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kartheek,

Please do not waste money on any sites. Most of the sites are bogus, they charge huge amount and give low quality questions.

The questions in exam are at different standard and language. Please religiously follow the SAP Certification curriculum books, that should be sufficient.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't post links to sites selling bogus questions.. Again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stop promoting external websites. This is against SCN rules. Continue doing so will lead to your account will be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I have the learning hub access and currently preparing for " SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.40".

Please what additional functional module would give me pole position in the Job market.

Thank you.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you're going to learn a functional area as well, pick one that you are interested in yourself, and for which there are jobs in your local area.

I've never concentrated on one functional area. I just learn whatever is needed to do the job. Your next assignment could be FI-CO and the one after that could be PM!

good luck

Paul