Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts to be triggered to employee responsible of the campaign

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a client requirement wherein i need to trigger alerts(SMS&Email) to employee responsible for the campaign.Say I want to run a  campaign next month.Then I want alerts to be triggered to the employee responsible for that particular campaign at an appropriate time.Is it possible to do so?Please give suggestions.

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya lakshmi,

We can use Action profile and trigger alerts in required formatt (SMS/Email/phonecall)at the required time.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for the immediate response.Since I am new to action profiles can you brief me how to use an action profile and get the alerts.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jaya Lakshmi,

Create an Action profile with the action "Trigger am email to emp.responcible".

Inside that fill the fields in Action definition like "Action Settings", "Action determination and action merging" etc.

In Processing types select Method call, and ask your developer to develop a method to trigger a mail to emp.responcible. assign that method in processing types.

and create a condition that      today=campain executionday-1 month.

Then your emp.responcible will get mail exactly one month before the campaign execution date.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Ravi 's information is correct. I just wanted to add a link which will help you to understand Action and its use.

Cheers,

Premhttp://scn.sap.com/community/crm/blog/2012/11/02/actions-in-sap-crm-part-1-action-profiles-and-deter...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Please update your fedback.

Cheer

Prem

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,My query is answered.

Regards