SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allocation Table:Unable to delivery

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created an allocation table using allocation table type standard (0001) and successfully generated the follow documents (WA08)for the Allocation table.As result,two documents got generated namely Purchase order(NB) and STO(UB).

Now i'm unable to create a delivery using T.code VL10B. I've provided STO doc.no on the field purchase order in the same transaction and system will show nothing on the screen after i made a click on the execute button.It's just simply display the tab details under that no information found.

Following are the parameters used for Table creation:

Allacation Table type  : 0001

Item category : C (PO via DC)

Article : ZART001

Allocation rule : 001

Thanks & Regards

Vinoth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vinoth,

the allocation table type 0001 has setting " create distribution data" . Which means VL10B will not work . You need to

1. Post GR first for external PO.

2. Goto WF30 T Code , key in PO and execute .

3. Select the PO again and click adjust button  from menu .

4. In the next screen scroll to the right and enter the enter the quantity GR ed in the Put-away quantity field and save.

4.Go back once select the lien and click on deliveries button from the top right . The delivery will be created .

5. Check the STO history .

OR

Change the setting of allocation type "Distribution data " = space " " (meaning no distribution data created ).

With this setting if an allocation table is created , VL10B will work.

Regards,

Jae

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Short Answer: Use WF60.

Extended Answer

VL10B can not be used to create the deliveries as the UB's are removed from the delivery due list.
when they are part of an allocation or collective PO.

You know they can not be distributed with VL10B because they have a delivery block (EKPO-NOVET).

Further reading

1. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/ac/36fe0cff7411d186f5080009d203c8/content.htm

2. Training Material IRT330

3. Search engine: SAP Retail Merchandise Distribution.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

The distribution documents are locked when generated through an allocation table using item category C. Please complete receiving of your Vendor PO (NB) first. Then you can try generating deliveries for your STOs.

Alternatively, if you want to send the goods from DC, in Merchandise Distribution Monitor (WF30), there is a option to unlock the distribution document from one of pull down menu.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vinoth,

the allocation table type 0001 has setting " create distribution data" . Which means VL10B will not work . You need to

1. Post GR first for external PO.

2. Goto WF30 T Code , key in PO and execute .

3. Select the PO again and click adjust button  from menu .

4. In the next screen scroll to the right and enter the enter the quantity GR ed in the Put-away quantity field and save.

4.Go back once select the lien and click on deliveries button from the top right . The delivery will be created .

5. Check the STO history .

OR

Change the setting of allocation type "Distribution data " = space " " (meaning no distribution data created ).

With this setting if an allocation table is created , VL10B will work.

Regards,

Jae