cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP error: 401 Unauthorized. ICS:3001: The referenced certificate having been issued by 'CN=DEC' with serial :0x20140423094001 is.

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Transaction code : ME23N

while create a document by through a GOS (Generic Object Service), Iam facing a problem and it through a error message:

HTTP error: 401 Unauthorized. ICS:3001: The referenced certificate having been issued by 'CN=DEC' with serial :0x20140423094001 is.

Please giude me  on this issue.

Thank & Regards,

Mahendra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

To checkout the Content Repository certificates authorization in Archive server admin side. if my guidelines is helpful for your issue give me a feedback.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahendra.

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I too provide the Content repository authorization in Opentext archive Server ( Admin Client) . once authorization providing its working fine.

Thanks & regards,

Mahendra.

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mahendra,

which sevice do you use? Create Attachment or Store business document?

BR,

Janos

0 Kudos

Hi Janos,

by through a GOS under a GOS by using a  Store Business document to create a document in Transaction. Please find the below attached screenshots has i following to create a document in a Transaction. So , while creation a document in T-code am facing a error like:

HTTP error: 401 Unauthorized. ICS:3001: The referenced certificate having been issued by 'CN=DEC' wi...

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

This means that your content server (OpenText?) is returning a 401 error message for the store http request comming from the SAP system.

You have to consider which content repository is maintained in the transaction OAC3 for business object of Purchase Reqest (transaction SWO1) and document type "Advance License" (transaction OAC2). You can check this contnet repository in transaction OAC0.

Check the "No signature" is checked off or not. If it is not, then you can go to the Admin Client on your Archive Server and expand Archives, select the correct archive, then go to the Certificates tab. Make sure the certificate from SAP is enabled.

BR,

Janos

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

we you able to solve the problem with my solution proposal? if yes pelase mark my comment as the correct answer. thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi Janos,

Thank you above mention solutions. I did some changes  Admin Client it's working fine... Once again thank for u reply.

BR ,

Mahendra.

0 Kudos

Dear Janos,

I need some clarification on TOADV Table and TOA01 /2/3/HR tables. 

what is the difference between the TOA01/2/3/ HR Tables and TOADV Tables in SAP ?

Can you give the clarify it Janos.

BR,

Mahendra.

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

TOA01/02/03/HR are the ArchiveLink connection tables. They are listed in table TOACO. You can register you own Z tables, but it must have the same structure. No append structures are allowed.

TOADV is the table behind transaction OAD2. You can define your Document Types there.

Please refer to the basic customization from the online help:

Basic Customizing - ArchiveLink - SAP Library

BR,

Janos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

I am also facing the same error message while accessing the Opentext archive documents through OAAD t.code.

HTTP error: 401 Unauthorized  ICS:3001: The referenced certificate having

beenissued by 'CN=ECT' with serial:0x20120214124448 is<)>

Can you please let me know how did you resolve this issue?. What changes you did in Admin client side?. Thanks

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi janos,

I have one query on Doculink . Can please help out on that Query .

In J6NP Transaction it is possible to display the document name in DocuLink instead of document type.

Thanks,

Mahendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Janos,

I would kindly ask you the following for an issue on archive object  BWREQARCH:

When  executing a Retrieve job for a specifif archive file the job cancels with a similar error message CMS025:

HTTP error: 401 Unauthorized ICS:3001: The referenced certificate having been issued  by 'CN=PBW, OU=I6220044579, OU=SAP Web AS, O=S

Then checking  via TCODE = SARA > Manegement > Storage System  his status  is "Archive File Not Accesible"....

Is there anithing we can do to restore the accesibility of that archive file sesion ??

Thanking in advance for your help, best regards

Joseph Sangoi