cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we change Quotation status once we save it in Open stage?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here I was created a Quotation and saved it in IN PROCESS stage. Is there any possibility to put the Quotation in OPEN stage.  Reply me plz as soon as possible.

Regards

Kishor Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

Yes you can  change the status back to Open from Inprocess.

. one has to se the settings appropriately in the Status profile .The from- to fields for Inprocess has to be set accordingly

Moderated

Regards

Message was edited by: Andrei Vishnevsky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnaprasad,

Thank you for your response. Can you please tell me, in Status Profile where I have to maintain the appropriate settings for this. Please tell me the settings.

Regards

Kishor Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Give same Lowest status number and Highest status munber in Status Profile against "Open " and "InProgress".

Ex:

Status                   Lowest status number              Highest status munber 

Open                      10                                                         50

In Progres                   10                                                         50

Hope you understood.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your response. Very useful answer.

Regards

Kishor Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Have you solved that Problem?

Are you able to change the status of Quotation now ?

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes I was changed the status of the quotation from in  process stage to open stage after saving the transaction. By maintaining the same lowest numbers, with the help of initial value in status profile.

Regards

Kishor Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)