cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SF Employee Central Associate Level Certification Exam preparation

Former Member

Folks,

Did anyone give or know of any person who has given the new EC Associate Level Certification Exam rolled out by SAP / SF from 1st of October 2014? This is the new way of getting certified.

I would like to know how do we prepare for it apart from the EC Academy training and going through Implementation Handbooks? I have already completed the EC Academy and want to practice some questions and the pattern. Is there any way we can get sample questions for preparations? Since this is a new format for EC certification, people are nervous on how to best prepare for it.

The format includes 80 multiple choice questions with the pass mark being 63. On the certification website (SAP Learning Hub) there is a pdf with sample questions but there are only 9 questions. Need a few more.

Any information / lead will be highly appreciated.

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_thr81_1405-sap-certified-application-associate---sap-h...

Thanks,

Yash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hello Yash,

The sample exam questions are the only ones we have available and they should give you some clarity as to the depth of knowledge required.  If you have a Professional subscription to the Learning Hub, you will have access to all of the EC content you need to review, as well as access to a Learning Room for EC where you can collaborate with other learners and instructors.  All of the exam questions were derived directly from the training materials provided as part of the Employee Central Academy training you took.

Best of luck.

Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Regina for the response.

I have access to the materials used during EC Academy and also have the latest implementation handbooks.

Going through the documents is all good its just that unless you practice a few questions - you dont get the feel for exam.

Questions are tricky (I found out during the EC Academy course completion exam I took) and the next way to prepare is using documents as well as practice papers (like any other exam).

I understand there may not be any question bank now but please update this thread whenever these are available.

Cheers,

Yash

Answers (15)

Answers (15)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For EC certification can see course C_THR81_1505, i think this is the latest one. When i go to the training.sap.com in the Topics/syllabus area i can see "SF EC Implementation Guide 1505" along with THR81.

I just want to know what this SF EC Implementation Guide 1505 is called in http://help.sap.com/ EC Implementation guides i can see a list of the documents, can anyone please confirm if this is same as "Employee Central Master" in sap help ?

Thanks in Advance

Sateesh J

0 Kudos

Hello Sateesh,

You will see 20 different Implementation Guides for EC on the HELP documentation site...Employee Central Master is only one of 20.  You can skip the "Country Specifics" Guide as this is not required for certification.

BR

Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina

I did not get any acknowledgement or confirmation after buying Certification hub through credit card. Even my order history is blank? Will i receive acknowledgement once after payment is credited?

Regards

Abhiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even i am facing the same issue, I have got an order number but no where i can see my order details either in waiting list or order history, my training etc..

But on the second day i could see a S ID/Number after my name when i login to training.sap.com.

Could not find any update on how long would it take and either the course is booked or need to try again. If you hear back please let me know as well.

Thanks

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh

When did u try to buy the certification hub? Did payment go through because my payment did not go thru i got the order no?

Regards

Abhiram

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have brought subscription of Learning Hub & Certification Hub for Success Factor certification. As we are aware that SF is having different- different sub module such as –employee central academy, JAM, RMS etc.

Please explain on the following point:-

Is there any mandatory course or certification required?

How to find out the course details or examination code? Suppose firstly we would like to learn in employee central & then certification

Is there any time limit for sub module?

plz guide in LH, through step by steps.

Thank you in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh

As Certification subscription is not available to India, i selected country as Germany and proceeded to pay 500 euros(via Indian Credit card) once payment was done i received order no on screen but for some reason payment did not through. I tried with different credit cards but same result.

I paid 635$ by changing country to US but same outcome payment not going through?

I know few people for whom above method worked this year but somehow it doesn't seem to be working?

Did anyone recently take up certification from India without buying learning hub? Please help on buying certification hub

Regards

Abhiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am planning to appear for EC Certification next week. I am planning to go through only Learning hub as i have very less time and i heard the pattern is going to change after 2 weeks. Will that be sufficient to clear the exam? Please suggest if there are nay additional things i need to go through.

Also, i understand the cut off score is 63 and there are around 80 questions.

When you say cut off 63, is it 63% or 63 marks out of 80? I dont know each question carries 1 mark?

I hope the below is the syllabus and it is not changed yet

Appreciate your quick help on this.

Data Models> 12%

Importing and Exporting Data> 12%

Generic Objects> 12%

Rules 8% - 12%

Workflows 8% - 12%

Foundation Objects< 8%

Language Implementation< 8%

Events< 8%

Manage System Security< 8%

Manage Employee Data< 8%

Reporting < 8%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raju, you have go through learning hub EC course content including exercises and refer EC master handbook.

63 questions you need to mark correct answers out of 80. Each question carries 1 mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Seshu.

Can you also please suggest what comes under topics

"Language Implementation< 8%" --> I see only label or text changes specific to country other than that what can i read from EC Master book? What are the other areas i need to focus on?

"Reporting < 8%" --> What type of questions that they will ask? I could not figure it out..

"Manage System Security< 8%" --> If i read RBP section of handbook that covers for the exam right? or do i need to go through RBP handbook?

Overall, the exam is based on theoretical or practical questions?

Appreciate your help on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone please help me on my above query?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read the posts. You need to cover all the handbooks and exercises to understand the concept and not only pass the exam but use in future project implementations too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bala,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply, So I need to purchase training hub from SAP India only.

Can anyone also please guide on how to go about the certification,

As per my  knowledge and the information on this thread what I understand is - Basically I need to purchase HUB030 / HUB020 with my SSO which is linked to my company, then I need to go through a Mastery course (THR80), Followed by THR81 (Employee Central) as I am interested to go for EC.

Also I don't need to buy the Virtual Classes, with help of Learning HUB materials and EC Implementation Handbook one can clear the certification exam? (I think it is possible).

One more thing which Mr. Hari Prasad highlighted on this thread was CER006 exam was not available on training hub for Country India (Subscription is not available for the selected country), How did you resolve this issue.

Request all Experts to throw some light on the below question please.

Thanks & regards,

Bhushan P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

My Company is SAP Partner, and i am in the process to purchase my Learning hub access, I am working in india but want to purchase this course from SAP North America, Can you please let me know if i can go ahead and purchase it from NA SAP, also will i need to furnish any approvals from my organization in order to complete SF certification, Incase if i can purchase it from SAP NA will i be able to make the payment through Credit Card.

Thanks & regards,

Bhushan P

former_member18759
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Yes you can buy SAP Learning HUB from NA SAP  if you have any of your friend there, from India you can buy using the below link (HUB030 - SAP Learning Hub, partner edition | SAP Training and Certification Shop) , and you can buy the SAP cloud certification as well in the same way.And yes you can buy it from your Credit card.

Happy Learning !!

Br,

Bala

0 Kudos

Yes, you can pay by credit card.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

I belong to SF Partner company. But I want to buy the certification hub on my own. Now after doing the certification can I get access to provisioning as I belong to SF partner company?

Please guide.

Regards

Koushik

0 Kudos

Hello Koushik,

You will be able to get provisioning rights as long as you remain an employee of the SF Partner organization, unless your Management has any objections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Did any one have any idea that do we get an access to Sales demo and provisioning after Associate Certification?

If yes, can please let me know the process or to whom I need to contact/follow-up on this to get access done.

Regards,

Seshu.

0 Kudos

Hello Seshu,

Only SAP/SF Partner consultants can have provisioning access after they become certified.  Independent contractors will not be given provisioning access even if they are certified.  This is clearly spelled out in the course descriptions on the SAP Education web shop.

Regards,

Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

I am planning to appear for the SF EC certification and would like to know the new exam pattern? Is it the same as SAP certification, i.e. multiple choice? How many questions in total? Is there any negative marking?

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Aarti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aarti,

Pattern same like SAP certification.

Good thing no negative marking.

Regards,

Seshu Chunduri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for a quick reply, Seshu!

So, are the handbooks is all that we have to read? I am unable to get registered to SAP JAM to undertake the OLR THR81 module.

Regards,

Aarti

0 Kudos

Hello Aarti,

Are you receiving an error when trying to access the OLR? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

I am currently doing the OLR80 course through the Learning Hub id provided by my company. However, I am unable to register for the OLR-THR81 course. When the terms and conditions page appears, there is no button to accept it and it does not move beyond that.

Can you please help me in getting registered for THR81... any help is appreciated.

Thanks much,

Aarti

0 Kudos

Hello Aarti,

I'd like to help but I'm not sure why you're having an issue.  Can you try again please and reply to this thread if you continue to have issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

I am looking for training and certification in Successfactor. I am trained in SAP HCM from India. Now moved to California, USA.

Have 4 years of cor HR domain experience,

Please help me shifting my career from Domain to IT ERP. I experience there are no position in SAP in Bay area. Planning o enhance skill and get certified in Successfactor to land-up job here.

Please suggest me how to proceed ahead, Am I making right career move.

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

I am hub member from SAP partnering company,

Could you please guide me how can I request for Instance access to  practice.

Thanks,

Sampada

marcosandrade
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Regina,

I`m an SAP independent consultant. I`m planing to subscribe for HUB030 and I know that it offers THR80 training as part of the subscription but I`m not sure if it also offers THR81 and THR99E-MDF as they are the courses to go trough in order to take EC certification.

could you advice on that?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Has anybody on this thread given the EC Online Certification Exam from India? I have tried 3 times now but have been unable to connect to the Proctor. It just keeps Connecting to the Proctor on the screen. My system check/connection speed is all green, yet this issue. Need help urgently!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Aarti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarti,

What you mean by keeps connecting to the proctor? If you have scheduled your exam at 10am for example, you will be to chat with the proctor only from 10 am. I tried to communicate with proctor at 9.55 am but it was disabled.

I took the exam from India and it was worked fine. If the issue persist, check with the helpline contact you must have received at the time of scheduling the exam.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your reply.

I did contact the Helpdesk through phone as well as online chat, but they could not help me.

I tried connecting 5 minutes before time... but did not help!

Did you face any connection issues or was it smooth for you? Did you connect from your office network?

Thanks,

Aarti

former_member18759
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Aarti,

Usually there won't be any issues untill your net speed is low, you should have a minimum 3MB net speed. An if its lower then that it won't work. I took certification a week back and it was great.

All the best

Br,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Bala.

Finally appeared for the certification and cleared it too!

Regards,

Aarti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Did you get the Provisioning and Demo system access? Can you please share whom did you contact to get the same?

Thanks,
Aarti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

Individual enrolments for Certification will not get any kind accesses to sales demo or provisioning.

If enrolled from Learning Hub default you will get access to demo and provisioning or you have to contact your Company Administrator and they will request access for you.

Regards,

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

I have done it via LH so will ask for the access in that case.

Thanks,

Aarti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

How did you completed your certification - Individual or through company?

and how much you paid for LH and Certification?

Regards,

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

I successfully passed my EC certification (on June 20th) and have received the Credential Manager access too.

However, I cannot yet see my Online Certificate in Credential Manager. I understand it is released within 3-4 days after certification completion. I have also created an incident for this through Credential Manager but haven't received any reply. Its been a week since then.

Whom should I contact in this case?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Aarti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu

I took the cloud certification exam and got an email from credential manager. However there is no loaded certificate. i got certified on 07-06-2015.

Also how will i get the access to provisioning or instance? I only purchased CER006 and i work for SAP partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

from the above case (seshu) the candidate is  registered with Learning Hub & Certification Hub and  got certified in EC,but he don't have access to provision or instance as he is a independent contractor ,kindly let us know how  he will be able to get his provision and Instance

is there a way he can get his provision and instance

OR

there is no way he will get it and if he has to work for a project does he have to bother with other consultants provision and instance even though he is certified

Regards

Peter

0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Only SF Partner consultants are given provisioning rights after acquiring their certification.

Independent consultants will not be given an instance or provisioning rights even if they are certified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarti,

Congratulations on clearing the Certification!

Did you clear it without practicing on demo instance?

Regards

Pankhuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I  am planning appear for SF employee central certification June 1st week.

My company provided hub membership recently , could some one please guide me  what is exam code for SF employee central certification and how to find related course content in learning hub .

is learning hub material suffient for the examination point of view ? how do i find related material in learning hub ?

as per project requirement i must complete certification in 2 and half months . pls help.

Thanks,

Sampada

former_member18759
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sampada,

Under the learning content Search bar hit "SuccessFactors Employee Central HCM Academy Learning Room" you will get the Employee central (SAPTHR81) and you can learn from there .

Let me know if need any further info.

Happy learning ! All the best

Br,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Bala.

implementation guides also available under SAPTHR81 Learning room ?

(1) I am hub member , could please help how I can proceed to book  for the employee central certification exam with SAP ?

(2) is this THR81 course content is enough to appear for certification exam ?

Thanks,

Sampada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have cleared SuccessFactors Employee Central Certification!!!

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Congratulations.

Do you have any idea that do we get an access to Sales demo and provisioning?

If yes, can you please let me know with whom I need to contact/follow-up on to get access done.

Regards,

Seshu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Thanks. Try to contact the person handling the relationship with SuccessFactors in your organization they should be able to help you out.

Or try requesting via Partner Portal -> Partnering with us-> restricted access to sales demo and provisioning.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Hari

0 Kudos

Hello Sampada,

If you have subscribed to the Learning Hub, you can now subscribe to take SF exams in the cloud by subscribing to the Certification Hub.  You should find more information on the home page, or access this link on our web shop.

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu and Hari

Congratulations on clearing the SF- EC exam.

I am planning to target in July 2015.

Would want to know , will it suffice to go through the self learning materials available in the learning hub and the learning rooms?

should we attend the virtual class room? ?

Thanks

Meena R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

Thanks. Yes make sure you are through with the concept of EC in Learning HUB materials and EC Implementation Handbook.

Since you have subscribed for Learning HUB i'm confused why you want to attend Virtual Class room? as Virtual Class Room you have instructor for specific course whereas Learning HUB is for self paced learning.

Regards,

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

The virtual class provides access to an instance where the course participant can complete exercises and get hands-on experience.  The Learning Hub self-paced course does not provide access to an instance for practice.

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hari and Regina

Thank you for your input

I was mentioning of Virtual classroom, as it was mentioned in the EC Academy course curricula, as below

my question is to understand can we do a self paced learning of THR80, THR99E and THR81, without attending any virtual classroom mentioned below?

Curriculum | Employee Central Academy

0 Kudos

Hello Meena,

THR80 and THR99e are already self-paced courses and no hands-on is required.  These 2 courses are not available as virtual classes, you can only complete them from within the LHub.  Both are mandatory prerequisites for THR81.

THR81 can be consumed in one of two ways:

1. Via the LHub - you will not get any hands-on experience and it may be more difficult to pass the exam as a result.  Also, you will be less-prepared to be effective on a project if you've never even touched the system before.  We will be providing Live Access (ability for subscribers to 'rent' an instance, but this is not yet available).

2. Virtual Live Classroom - this is the preferred, and most recommended way to take THR81 as you will have access to an instance to practice and get more familiar with the implementation tasks.  This option will better prepare you to pass the certification exam and become a better consultant.

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank You Regina

ep
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Is the Virtual Live Classroom option available under the Learning Hub subscription partner edition or is that a separate cost?

Thanks,

Elvetia

0 Kudos

Hi Elvetia,

The content is included with the Partner Edition.

BR, Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Thanks for your help.

as a Hub member shall I request for instance access to practice ? is there any template to request ?

Thanks,

Sampada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Is it possible to take the SF certification exam on your own i.e. not through the SAP Partner. Like for SAP ERP, we could study on our own, take the exam & get certified. It was not mandatory for you to get certified through your company only. Is this possible for an SF certification as well.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Vinaypreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinaypreet,

Yes, is it possible to do you a certification on you own. However, you will not be provided with a provisioning ID.  Only certified consultants from partner companies are eligible for provisioning ID. This ID is required to access the provisioning system in order to perform configurations.

Thanks,

Kishore

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Regina

I have a question around the access to LH and certification subscription.

Within the 1 year subscription, can we use the LH and Certification subscription from a different country than originally subscribed from?

Is there any permission that we should get / or communicate SAP ? please clarify

Thanks

Meena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Congratulations!

I'm also facing the same problem what you faced.Its showing as"Subscription is not available for the selected country"could you please tell me the way to complete the certification.

Regards,

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

You can select the country as Germany and pay using your credit card. It wont make any difference.

Regards,

Hari

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

If we subscribe for the certification hub, CER006, as mentioned above, are we still able to schedule the online exam /Proctor etc and appear for the exam using our convenient location from India?

Thanks

Meena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

Yes, we can schedule the exam time based on IST. You can take the exam at your convenient location but it should be a closed room where only the candidate will be there for entire duration of exam.

You will get all the instructions once you schedule the exam to your registered mail.

Regards,

Hari

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

Thats great and good to know.

Thank you for your swift response.

thanks for supporting by answering the queries.

Looking to appear for the EC exam by mid july.

Regards

Meena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Can you please put some light on the below points.

1. If we have to go through all the books mentioned, the exam is more of checking our theoritical knowledge than practical?

2. Can you suggest what order should i be going through for the books as i have done the implementation handbook and course 1-9, can you refer to implementation book while your exam or one will just have to mug up the things?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

1. The exam will check both theo and practical knowledge. DO NOT mug up the topic rather I would suggest you to understand the system, functionality and concepts. This will not only help you to clear your certification but also help you in long run if you go for an implementation.

2. I suggest you to go through all units in Learning HUB and go through implementation guides as well.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Hari, Is there any sample that could be seen and followed

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, There are no sample questions available as far as I know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I want to write Successfactor as Independent consultant. I have S-User id, can i subscribe Learning Hub from Germany? Have you taken subscription from Germany, share your experience.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

For Learning HUB access please contact SAP Education team India. They should be able to help you.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have completed my EC Associate level certification with 96% score.

I would like to know in how many days I'll get login credentials for Sales demo?

Also can I get access to Provision?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Congrats on your certification. Can you please share your experience about the same? How did you find the certification exam? Can we crack based on Learnin Hub courses and exercise? As I said EC handbooks are available for partner consultants.

Also how did you subscribe for Certification exam? It is via CER006 SAP Cloud Certification? As far as I know it is not available in India yet.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You can find exam CER006 details in certification hub.

Learning Hub will give you knowledge to get off from fear on certification. But to crack the exam with good score you have to go through with hand books only.

Regards,

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Thanks for the details. How did you subscribe for CER006 SAP Certification HUB? When I checked in training.sap.com it says not available for selected country(India) see the attachment.

Can you guide me how you registered for the certification?

Kindly help here.

Regards,
Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please put some light here? in training.sap.com did you select country as India or Germany while subscribing for CER006? When I select India it says "Subscription not available for selected country" how did you subscribe?

If i select Germany it says EUR 500 for subscription. Can we pay online using cerdit card?

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some help here regarding certification. Are the questions based on the Units 1-9 in Employee Central Learning hub or do we need to go through all the implementation hand books completely(Time Off, Position Management, EC Implementation handbook, RBP handbook, MDF implementation handbook and Country-specific Foundation objects implementation handbook) because during the course it is mentioned that we need to go through the handbooks for in-depth knowledge. Is it from certification point of view or real time implementation point of view? . Why i'm asking this is, Implementation handbooks are available only for partner consultants, an independent participant wont have access to implementation handbooks in partner portal?

So I'm asking are those exercise and courses in Learning Hub for EC sufficient to crack the certification? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

For Associate Level certification you have to prepare all the books which you listed.

Otherwise it will be tough to crack the exam.

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

With your experience in completing the certificate can you suggest the order in priority [where most of the probable questions can be] of the different implementation handbooks that we need to read while preparing for the EC certification?

Thanks

Meena R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

SF gives importance to all the topics and none of the areas are left behind.

Personally I would suggest go through EC implementation hand book and need to go through rest of the hand books at least once. This is not only from Certification perspective but from your project point of it as well

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Even I am preparing for the certification exam. What are the other handbooks that I need to go through other than SF EC Implementation Guide ? Kindly clarify.

Kishore

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash / All,

Im just reviewing your post since I currently finished the EC Learning Academy and I'm preparing for the final test which I will try to pass next week. Did you already completed the test successfully?

Please let me know your impression of the test and please share if you have more information (or practise questions) available!

Kind Regards,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed online courses in Learning Center (https://sa.plateau.com/learning/user/personal/viewPersonalHome.do?ignoreBackLink=Y).

For EC Certification (C_THR81_1405) is this sufficient to go further enrollment process?

For each course structure 'launch quiz' link is there, is these quiz questions are helpful for certification?

Thanks,

Seshu Chunduri.

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu

I took the EC Certification 18 months ago and it was a different certification process so unfortunately not sure on your questions above.

Good luck and let the group know how your experience goes.

Thanks,

Jarret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

I have completed my EC Associate level certification and got 96% score.

I would like to know in how many days I'll get login credentials to access Sales demo?

Can I get access to Provision?

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My understanding is you can NOT get provisioning access without joining an official SF Partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

Official SF Partner means?

My company is SAP SF Partner, so I can request access from my senior team?

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I you are working for a SF Partner you should have no issues.  Congrats on passing the certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

Have you taken the EC Certification exam?? if so please let me know how is it?? I've completed my EC Mastery course from Learning Hub but as per the new rules introduced by SAP, I need to take the certification as well, i am planning to take the exam in this month, please provide us some inputs on this exam.

Regards,

Bharath

former_member18759
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

The certification will be a cake walk if you have done your EC  Exercise and rest of the Quiz in SAP Learning hub , one of my friend has taken this couple of weeks back and he suggested me to go through those as my certification is scheduled for December .

All the best 🙂

Br,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy / Yash ,

Would you please help me with latest SF Implementations guide for my reference. I do not have access to Learning Centre. But i am very keen to pursue SF

Regards

Guru

<<moderator - removed private contact details>>

UK

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guru - Here is the link to the learning center

Training and Certification Shop

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

The Learning Center and the Learning Hub are two different things.  The Learning Center is only available to SAP employees.  The Learning Hub requires a subscription.

If you are interested in getting access to any of SAP Education's courses, including SuccessFactors content, you can purchase a subscription to the Learning Hub via the Training and Certification Shop, as per the link Mr Pazahanick provided above.

You will need to purchase a customer edition subscription HUB020.

To learn more about what the Learning Hub has to offer, visit us here:  SAP Learning Hub.  You will receive access to over 3000 courses in flipbook and e-learning formats.

Best of luck with your training.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pazahanick,

I have completed online courses in Learning Center (https://sa.plateau.com/learning/user/personal/viewPersonalHome.do?ignoreBackLink=Y).

For EC Certification (C_THR81_1405) is this sufficient to go further enrollment process?

For each course structure 'launch quiz' link is there, is these quiz questions are helpful for certification?

Thanks,

Seshu Chunduri.

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yash

Did you complete the EC Academy through SAP or a 3rd Party as if through SAP you should have the tools you need to be successful in your certification exam.

Thanks,

Jarret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

As part of the change in the way SF trainings are conducted, I did not have to get the training from SAP directly but internally by my company. It follows the same pattern, course material (via Learning Hub) and Sales Demo instance.

So presumably I should have all the tools (including Partner Portal). Having done SAP exams earlier I just want to be 120% prepared before I seat for EC certification and which is by practising questions apart from the core knowledge via training and project experience.

Cheers,

Yash

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Curious how does your company follow the "same course material" when that is changing quarterly from SAP/SuccessFactors.  Good to have access to all the SF Partner Portals and Jam groups as they can play an important part in overall knowledge and learning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is probably because my company doesnt use any "company specific" material but we get registered for the course on SAP Learning Hub and get all the materials from there.

former_member22386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

I am also preparing for the same exam.

And I have also gone though material of SAP Learning hub and some of implementation guide

Unfortunately we have only Sample quiz for reference.

I was also looking for sample questions.

Let me know if we can connect offline?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignya Joshi,

As per your recent post, you have completed your EC Certification (C_THR81_1405).

Could you please provide how to prepare for exam and how is the exam for you?

From where i can complete EC Mastery/academy? i have access to 'Cloud Learning Center' (https://sa.plateau.com/learning/user/personal/viewPersonalHome.do?ignoreBackLink=Y)  is this sufficient to complete?

Thanks,

Seshu Chunduri.