cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Download of Condition Type and Access Sequence, Error Mismatch of fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we created a condition type plus access sequence in our ECC system (based on condition table A385 -> Sales Area / Product). We downloaded this condition type and the access sequence to CRM without any errors. We were also able to create new condition records on CRM products for this condition type. However, when we create a sales order with one of these products, we get the error message "Price Element Inactive - Inactive Due to Formulas or Incorrect".

In order to perform a trace, I set the user parameter PRC_TRACE to "X" and repeated the same sales order in the transaction CRMD_ORDER. When I click on the button "Accesses" in the Conditions tab of the corresponding Item, I see, that there is a customizing error with the error message "Mismatch of fields in the access CRM/PR/9CMP/10 and the variable fields"

Any idea where this is coming from?

As I said, the customizing download did not have any errors, the condition table CNCCRMPRSAP385 looks fine and it was possible to create condition records into this table. So I really don't understand where this mismatch is supposed to be coming from......

Our ERP system is ECC 6.0, our CRM is 7.0 EHP2

Any hint is welcome!

Regards

Katrin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrine,

Is the new codition type added is the pricing procedure of the order have some user exist added in the ERP system?

Basically when a order is creating in CRM all the conditions which get detmined in pricing procedure have some formual attached in IPC as the same as we have in ERP system. What ever the formaul say 911 user exit you have attached in ERP suppose to have same formala develop in IPC system and attached against 911 IPC. For example.

In your case it seems the formual you used for the new conditons is not avaliable in IPC. Please check in IPC the formual does exist or not. ? I have a strong feeling the formual is missing.

Tcode:/n/sapcnd/ueass

Step: 1 Open transction pass "PR" for pricing

Step 2: Select Condition value formual as per condition type  Parameter" VAL" last option

Step 3:  Open it than pass CRM and select the formual number which you have attached with the new condition type in ERP system.

Thanks,

prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

we are not using any user exits for the pricing procedure or the access sequence.

This is the customizing of the access sequence (done in ERP):

And this is the customizing of the pricing procedure (done in CRM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

Pls check in R3AC4 is the CONDITIONS parameter is active.just corss check in CRM table CNCCRMPRSAP385 (already you did but one more time )/ PRCC_COND_CCT is updated with one condition ERP record.

Please set up a trance st01, se30 and check the data.

thanks,

prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

CONDITIONS parameter is set.

But anyway, we are not downloading the condition records from ERP, the condition record is being created in CRM. We are only downloading the condition type and access sequence.

Still, I checked table CNCCRMPRSAP385 and it has valid entries.

Not sure what you mean by setting up a trace, what action should I be tracing exactly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

I wanted you to activate the trace just before the the error appear on the web ui while creating order than deactivate the trace and check the data for trace there yuo can find the program and data detail which is causing the error on web ui.please share detail with me too if you like

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

As per standard in case the rate and condition both are zero it would be not a group condition which is true for your case I feel than system will treat it as Inactive condition.I feel you need to correct the setting in ERP than have to download it once again in CRM.

Very useful link please cross check your setting as described below in the link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1251734

Thanks,

prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

Please update your finding ?

thanks.

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please review below mention post in which same issue was encountered

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1953998

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

I already checked this discussion and it seems to only discuss the field PLTYP_P. In this access sequence, we are not using that field, we only have Sales Org / Distribution Channel / Division / Product ID. All of these fields are also available in CRM and are actually already in use in other access sequences / condition tables. It's only the condition table A385 that does not seem to work....