cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebIDE create application issues

rhightower13
Participant
0 Kudos

I've just started working with the WebIDE in the HANA Cloud trial account and I'm working through the Hello World app in the help.  I've run into a problem creating the application using the wizard.  The help says to choose the empty SAPUI5 application project template.  I don't see that template but I do see a SAPUI5 application project template.  If I choose that one, on the next screen there are drop down lists to pick the application type and view type but there are no options to choose from.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  There doesn't seem to be much in the way of configuration to set it up so I'm at a loss at what to try next.

Thanks,

Ross

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Andreas_Wiedema
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

Which browser did you actually use? I just tried it out with Chrome and it was working for me.

You can find the compatible browser versions here.

Kr,

Andreas

rhightower13
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm using Chrome version 39.0.2171.52 beta-m (64-bit).  These are the templates I see:

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paulo_dinis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

did you solve this issue? It's happening the same to me in my OnPremise installation.

Best regards,

Paulo

rhightower13
Participant
0 Kudos

No I didn't.  Also, we just installed an appliance with SP 9 and I noticed that there are no templates other than a blank application.  Not sure if we need to install something else or if this is a built in limitation.  I was going to post something on the SCN to find out.  If you learn anything, let me know.

Ross

paulo_dinis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

I've found that my dropdowns are having a strange behaviour. I have to press the dropdown's right arrow and then press the ENTER key (in the keyboard). All the options appear after pressing the ENTER.

Try this and check if it works for you.

rhightower13
Participant
0 Kudos

I'll have to try that.  I did discover that the dropdown works perfectly in IE.  I normally use Chrome.  That's a little disturbing.

Ross