cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing originals from CV02N

0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have an issue printing  attached documents directly from CV02N when clicking button "Print".

Originals are stored in SAP database. I have no problem viewing them.

When clicking tbutton "Print" the message occurs

--> Message no. FES034

--> 62.858 bytes transferred

The message has a green mark but nothing happens.

Anyone has an idea how to overcome the issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry

1>please check c:/temp/ here the documents get downloaded when you click display original, Print original also ask your system administrator to provide full authorization  to that folder

2>>Please check the security settings in  SAP GUI settings and  set the security module status to disable.

Please check and confirm

Regards

Vijay Kumar Hebbal

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your efforts, but I don't have c:/temp/ on my computer.

I assume that somewhere in customizing I missed the node where I can set a TEMP folder.

Besides that, I have full authorization on my comp so I believe I have no problem here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry

Please check the configuration of  Define workstation application. for example if the attached file is PDF  then check whether  you have set  PDF  with application type 3 (Print) in Define Workstation application  in network.

check  and confirm

Regards

Vijay Kumar Hebbal

0 Kudos

Yes, I did these settings. By the way, I have no problem with printing PDF because PDF is getting ptinted via Abode itself - Adobe Reader is opening and printing goes through Adobe application. GIF and JPG files are getting opened through MSPAINT. When I am trying to print them without opening files I am facing the issue mentioned above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you let me know what are the workstation application settings you have maintained for GIF and JPG

Regards

Vijay Kumar Hebbal

0 Kudos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry

maintain one more same entry with application type 2 this may allow you you to print

Regards

Vijay Kumar Hebbal

0 Kudos

Unfortunately, it didn't work(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please raise a service ticket with SAP. If you find any solution please let us know

Regards

Vijay Kumar Hebbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry

Check whether  TEMP  folder to which the file  which is getting transferred has permissions to print

Regards

Vijay Kumar Hebbal

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Could you please tell me how to find TEMP folder to which the file  which is getting transferred.

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry,

I didn't understand the line originals are stored in sap database once click on print  . 

Based on your action system will display the output after some bytes of data transferred .

Regards,

chandu.

0 Kudos

Unfortunately, system doesn't react as I expect. The output isn't displayed after message. That's the problem.