cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom payslip is not displaying in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We are using custom payslip which is created in Smart form, We used one program ZHR_REPORT_SF_PAYSLIP, and SMART form Name is: ZHR_SF_PAYSLIP,

i maintained like HRFOR--> Molga--> ZHR_SF_PAYSLIP,(smart form name)

EDTIN-->MOLGA--->ZHR_REPORT_SF_PAYSLIP( CUSTOME PROGRAM NAME)

EDPDF --.>MOLG---> ZHR_SF_PAYSLIP ( SMart form name) or should i need to give standared ess_pdf of has to customize anything to display the payslip. Please suggest me i am stuck in this point.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

are you able to check in R/3? does it work there Please check if the pernr grouping is correctly maintained and is assigned to HRFOR check the variant works in backend for payroll program 1. HRFOR  - This feature decides whether to use HRFORMS or CEDT forms (configured in PE51) for the payslip. If HRFORMS, the name of HRFORM has to be mentioned here. If PE51 needs to be used then $CEDT$ should be specified. 2. EDTIN - This should hold the value of the variant to be executed in the CEDT program (payslip program). The variant should be proper with the with the correct CEDT (payslip) form name and other parameters. 3. EDPDF - The name of the smartform (standard smartform HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF or customer specific form) used to show the output in the ESS.

follow this check the note steps 1592562 - ESS Payslip troubleshooting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth thank for replaying,

Here are steps i used in configuration. in R/3 it is working fine and the pernr grouping is also fine.

We used custom smart form, we dint use PE51 or HRForms,

The tcode is ZHRPAYSLIP

if we execute the t code it calls the program: ZHR_REPORT_F_PAYSLIP,

than the program calls the custom SMART FORM(ZHR_SF_PAYSLIP).

My question is we can use this smartform in the place of HRFORMS?

If it is ok,

Then my Configuration is:

HRFO; MOLGA-->ZHR_PAYSLIP

EDTIN:MOLGA--> ZHR_REPORT_F_PAYSLIP( this is the program name, i dont have any standared variant because we didnt use PE51, This is one of the doubt point in configuration, Here am done correct configuration?)

EDPDF: MOLGA--> ZHR_PAYSLIP( This is the smartform name instead ofHR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF i have used custom smart form name is it right to use there so please suggest me here also)

I am stuck here. Or suggest the current configuration.

thanks.

N. Naveen kumar

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

in hrfor you need to have the form name ie hrforms name! ie this ZHR_SF_PAYSLIP RCLAS (01) Report Category for Decision Feature>    C >    MOLGA Country Grouping>  10 USA and RCLAS +01(03) Report Category for Decision Feature >    ESS >  $CEDT$ Your customisaiton is incorrect of the features, you need to put a correct variant for the payroll program which would generate the payslip. Please read the documentation It wont read custom program but custom form!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Sorry for the late reply i was stuck with some work. That means this Ess will not call custom program. which we can enter in the future "EDTIN".

HRFOR--->> ZHR_SF_PAYSLIP,

RCLAS+01(03)---->>ESS-->> here i have to put $CEDT$ or my custom program name "ZHR_REPORT_F_PAYSLIP. which i need to write.

In EDTIN--->> i writen My custom program "ZHR_REPORT_F_PAYSLIP. or what i need to put here

EDPDF---> shall i need to take standard PDF (HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF) or my custom payslip name "ZHR_SF_PAYSLIP" which i need to put. please guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

The return value of HRFOR feature should be your custom HR form name.

Just check your form name in Tcode HRFORMS --> CGrpg (40).

Regards

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Thanks for replay, But we din't configure PE51 and HRFORMS, we used custom program to generate custom payslip, that payslip used SMARTFORMS. so now is it possible display the form in ESS or not? Means the custom smart form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

For smartform you can activate the feature EDPDF with the return value as your custom payslip name.

Refer the below thread for your reference:

Regards

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks for reply.

in the plays of standard name HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF, shall i have to use custom payslip name? il try that scenario also if i get anything il get back to u soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Am very happy finally payslip got displayed,

But there is one problem, payslip is displaying but company logo is not displaying what should i need to do on display logo on payslip. plz suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in r3 is it displaying ? add your custom form name in EDPDF and  check in HRFORMS t -code for your country grouping what is the form activated which is in GREEN colour ...once check there .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

May i know what i need to check there? would you suggest any?

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN HRFORMS t- code what is the form activated for ur country grouping once check it ......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please see i have attached screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as ur not using PE51 AND HRFORMS KNOW ?              ZHR_SF_PAYSLIP  give this value and check once .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jwala,

'

I have given that value, but once am executing in ess to see payslip, am getting error like "form ZHR_SF_PAYSLIP" doesn't exist.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

first of all, does your payslip you configured has your company logo already or not? first you need to confirm whether you have customized correctly or not! follow below to do it easily http://scn.sap.com/thread/1353234 http://scn.sap.com/thread/1791601

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siddharth,

My custom payslip has a logo on R3 it is displaying in R3, i configured properly in ESS, but all are displaying properly but when i except Logo and the columns also in payslip is not displaying properly.

Help me out on this!