Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view Spare Part Components in SAP CRM Service Order

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are implementing CRM 7.0 Ehp 2.0

As per the following video it is now possible to integrate the spare part components in the CRM Service Order, using the BOM replication and Product Proposal functionality in SAP CRM

SAP CRM 7.0 - Integration of ERP BOM Information in the CRM Product Proposal

However in our case we are not able to achieve the desired results.

Following configurations are done

1) The BOM is replicated from ECC to CRM the same can be viewed in commpr01

Material 4561 is the main product and 4562 is the component

2) The item category for the main product is YRVS where the customization for structure scope is done

3) For the Product Proposal customization's, I have created a new method schema

4) The transaction type and the sales org are assigned to the method schema

5) However now when I am creating the service order, I enter the sold to party, the product id

6) Next  I go to the line item to click on product proposal.

7) The system issues the below message

Please advice if I am missing on any configurations.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The product should have a relationship of type BOMHEDS and BOMITMS with the spare. You have to add those relationship into the category using COMM_HIERARCHY. Then tab appears in the relationship section where you can link the product.

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks for your reply, appreciate the same, I have now added the relationship objects as per your post above in comm_hierarchy for the particular category

Now  in the product master , I am now able to view the tabs(screen shot attached)

Next I create my BOM in ECC with BOM Usage 5 and save the same

Next I run the initial download for the adaptor object  BOM in SAP CRM

When I check in commpr01 for the material 4561 the component and the main material have not come.

Can you please advice further.

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here in Service Part ERP BOM Tab insert the related spare product. and go to webui and try "product proposal".

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

I am trying to maintain it manually, however no entries are coming, my guess is that the entries would appear using crm middle ware since ecc is the back end system.

Please advice further.

Kind Regards

Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

The issue is with BOM usage, please recreate the same BOM with usage 4 (PM), replicate to CRM, open the main item in COMMPR01, check relationships 'service part ERP BOM' tab, you should see the service parts associated with main item, then try creating the service order and check.

Thanks

Kiran Katla

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra and Kiran,

Closing this thread, after maintaining the relationships BOMHEDS and BOMITMS in the relevant hierarchy, the adaptor object BOM_ERP needs to be downloaded, however before downloading the same filter's need to be maintained in R3AC1 tcode

Once the same is done, then there is no need to maintain customization settings for product hierarchy, since the same is for service scenario.

The integration happens automatically as mentioned by Raghavendra in the above post.

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (0)