Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee responsible in Marketing plans & Campaigns

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Whenever I am trying to create a marketing plan/plan element/campaign do i need to fill employee responsible or does it get auto filled based on the user logged or how?

How does the Marketing organization field(In general details) get auto-filled in the screen?Do i need to maintain the relationship in org model?Please let me know how this works?

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Employee responsible is auto-filled by partner determination procedure(pdp).  You can assign the access sequence(user) to the partner function emp responsible in pdp.  Assign the pdp to the campaign type in spro settings.

Regards,

Maddy

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Thank you for that instant response.

I checked  the pdp which is assigned to my campaign type.

The access sequence (user ) is assigned to the emp responsible partner function.

So what other settings should I look into?

Regards

Jaya

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Is the user id maintained in bp employee? 

Please check the check box 'Object permitted in transaction' in Org model for Marketing Organization, assigning the bp employee to the position in org model.  May I know the error you are getting please?

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

I checked and found that user id is not maintained in BP employee.I am currently on testing server.When I click on input field for Marketing organization i get a list of Marketing organization.So If I make the above settings u mentioned will the correct Mkt org get automatically filled?

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya Lakshmi,

What is the Correct in the sense?.

Do you want to listout all the marketing Organizations that a particular "user" belongs to ?.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Yes. What you have to do is, you have to assign the bp employee to the position under a marketing organization in org model.  If the bp employee is assigned to multiple marketing org units, system will propose a pop up.  If it is assigned to only one marketing org unit, marketing org field in marketing plan will be auto filled.  Hope it helps you.

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yeah when i am selecting marketing organization input help am seeing list of all marketing organizations.So you mean to say they are list of marketing orgs a particular user belongs to?

But I want to have only that particular Marketing organization unit the user belongs to.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayalakshmi,

In few cases one user can be part of many marketing Organizations.

Is that Constant in your master data (i.e user is fixed to one mkt.org) ?.

If yes, only that particular Organization will come in search results......

Regards

Ravi