cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT 1007 Vacancy info type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

please suggest me on the below case relating to IT 1007.

I tried to hired an employee with position 122345 from 01/01/2014, and again i performed resignation action on 05/31/2014 position got defaulted to 999999999. and record get created . but IT 1007 infotype is not created , i looked into HRP1001 with relationship 008 to the specific position  record end was date was 31/12/9999, it should be on or before resignation action date.

Vacancy related switches that i have check PPVAC PPVAC is 1.

please suggest me on this.

Thanks,

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether PPVAC PPVAC '1' is maintain or not ? if it is maintain then system will automatically create vacancy once you click on yes at the time vacancy creation option while doing separation action to the employee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. We upgraded to EHP7 and now noticed that the pop up to delimit vacancy appears correctly during the hiring action. But when the user clicks 'yes' to delimit vacancy - the vacancy does not get delimited and the position remains open.

If anyone found a note that fixed the issue, please post it here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue, when the user clicks 'yes' to delimit vacancy the vacancy does not get delimites and the position remains open.

Anyone any ideas please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check switch PLOGI ORGA as well as PLOGI PLOGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott Sinai,

I have checked the Above switches but still its same. IT 1007 is not working to delimit for the withdrawn status such as Resignation , and termination. but When employee inactive its working as expected.

please suggest me.

Thanks,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me if you have anything defined in switch PPVAC VACWF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

PPVAC VACWF switch was maintained as blank, As part of my analysis, i have looked into IT 1007, IT 1001 A008  Time constraints, characteristic,  and PA OM intigration switches like Plogi-Plogi, Plogi- Orga

Plogi Preli, and others too. Actions types for Resignation and termination  and its status. but still i am facing this issue. didnt find root cause. why its happening for withdrawn .

If i go for RHINTE reports it will get work, as per the standard functionality when employee left from the position system should delimit A008, and create Vacancy infotype record. but it did not happened.

Please suggest me where i am missing, Thank you for your valuable time.

Thanks,

Ashok

saravanakumar_mac
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I am also facing Vacancy info type is not updating while termination/resignation. Popup also getting if i press yes open status entry is not creating in vacancy info type.

If you have any solution please share.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While executing action resignation usually system pop up one window where you have to click on yes or no i.e create vacancy or not accordingly it works.

if it is a test client remove resignation record and then recheck it.

Regards

Venkatesh